What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansa City homers..give me a good BBQ place in downtown area (1 Viewer)

Da Guru

Fair & Balanced
Attended a wedding last night in KC and am flying out this afternoon to return home.  Just arrived yesterday and had no time to venture out but wanted to get one meal of some KC BBQ.  At the downtown Marriott right now. Any good places within walking distance or maybe a 5-10 minute uber?

TIA

My favorite is Q39 but that’s not downtown so you would have to Uber it. Jacks Stack is really good too so check to see if they have one downtown.

Im not a local so take it for what it’s worh.

Don’t think there anything in walking distance. A quick Uber to either jack stack or Arthur Bryant’s are your best bets. I would vote jack stack get the beef burnt ends/brisket with a large cheesy corn. Here’s the address 101 W 22nd St
Kansas City, MO  64108. Doesn’t open till 11

Don’t think there anything in walking distance. A quick Uber to either jack stack or Arthur Bryant’s are your best bets. I would vote jack stack get the beef burnt ends/brisket with a large cheesy corn. Here’s the address 101 W 22nd St
Kansas City, MO  64108. Doesn’t open till 11
Went on Yelp and Jack Stacks, Bryants, Slaps and Plowboys all had good reviews.   Any favorite out of those?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread