What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This came to my work e-mail address..should I answer? (1 Viewer)

Da Guru

Fair & Balanced
So happy I have found you.  I love the outdoors, yoga, tennis and fresh air, I am in very good physical form.

I was not married or have kid.  I live in Novgorod which is on the river Volga in Russian Federation. Am Russian, white, blonde with green eyes, 5-9 135lbs with long legs and full breasts. I'm looking for a stable relationship with someone like you. Would love to visit you in states.

I promise will always be sincere and loyal with you. I will finish it for now. Please respond soon my love.

All the best my dear. Senia

What were the results of the first one?

Which prospective grooms were the consensus winners and losers? Any big trades?
Its been so long, i dont remember. But I do know, it was one of the 1st threads I saw on this board and I was hooked. Basically, we found a Russian mail order bride web site and put together an all-star team of women looking for love in the USA. Good times. 

It worked out well for that guy and the bachelor party with strangers, why not this?  It’s either a great story for the grandkids or the detectives, but still a story worth telling 

Your work probably has a Spam email account that you're supposed to forward it to. In fact some companies send them out to their employees to "test" them on their annual security training.

:partyPooper:

:theEmailIsComingFromInsideTheBuilding:

Its been so long, i dont remember. But I do know, it was one of the 1st threads I saw on this board and I was hooked. Basically, we found a Russian mail order bride web site and put together an all-star team of women looking for love in the USA. Good times. 
I vaguely remember the thread as well, but only by title, I can't remember if I even read through it all -- or at all, for that matter.

Then again, I also can't remember squat about high school, college, or last week. I've killed my memory cells in quite efficient manners and impressive quantities over the years.

Your work probably has a Spam email account that you're supposed to forward it to. In fact some companies send them out to their employees to "test" them on their annual security training.

we definitely have this and they pop up every week or so

Seems too risque for corporate. Guru could walk in to HR with a rager demanding promises be kept.

Go ahead and respond with some nude pics. If it is your HR Dept testing you, maybe you'll get someone there who is into it.

For some reason I thought there were be a lot of replies

Dear Senia,

This is exciting.  Listen, I'm pretty well off but the thing is, I own a mortuary so I don't get to meet many people. . . I mean I do but they don't talk back. . . so I can't wait to meet you!  Listen, there's just one thing about me, it's just a personality quirk you might say.  Some of these American women can be "prudish", I hope you're not that way.  I only have one simple request and that is, each time we consummate our love for each other, I will just request that you get into a bathtub filled with ice cold water for about 20 - 30 minutes, dry off, get in bed and I just request you lay perfectly still and silent while we make sweet love.  

So far, when I get to this part with these American women, they get all weird on me and then they won't return my calls. . . they actually block my calls after that and for some reason I've been investigated several times, never convicted. . . never convicted. . . but, listen, that's neither here nor there.

Alright my sweet princess, I'm dying to hear from you soon!

Pugsley (it's my nickname)

* this is all reference to an old Ann Landers column that everyone used to joke about back in the day

Users who are viewing this thread