What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team Dynasty Regulation League PPR, IDP Looking for 2 New Replacement Owners (1 Viewer)

Pirates_Tide

Footballguy
Guys,

This dynasty league is going into it's 4th season.  This is a European Style Regulation Leaague.  Very active and solid group of owners while also very competitive.  We are looking for 2 new replacement owners. 

*League Dues $50 Year (Paid Through Leaguesafe)

*32-team league featuring: (2 16 team conferences)

*1 Copy of each player per Conference

*Unique, high-scoring format 

*45 man rosters (No including Taxi Squad and Injured Reserve)

*110 Total Contract Years Per Team On The Active Roster

*Full IDP (9 offensive & 11 defensive starters)

*Annual Rookie Draft (6 Rounds) and each Conference has their own Rookie Draft

*Three side games with prizes—NFL picks, Survivor Pool & Playoff Predictor

*RFA's

*URFA

*In season blind bidding waivers.

*An interactive theme selected especially for a league with tiered conferences.

*This league is structured with an upper (Highbrows) and a lower (Hillbillies) conference, similar to European soccer leagues.  The standings each year will determine the team placement for the following year.

*Each Conference will have their owner regulation league.  During every subsequent off-season, the top four teams from each Conference will be placed in their highest division and the bottom 4 teams will be placed in their bottom is  division.  This works for each Conference.  

Open teams are:

The Clampetts which has the #11 rookie pick and all 6 rounds of their rookie picks.

Coach O which has the #6 rookie pick and all 6 rounds of their rookie picks.

Looking for active owners, that like competition, and have a fun ti me in a league with little or no drama.

The link to the league is below.  

http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/35301#0

If you have any interest or questions regarding this league please feel free to reach out to me in this thread, PM me or email me at recruitingcoop@gmail.com

Thanks for reviewing the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will have 2 openings.  I've updated some of the information in the original thread.

The open teams are

The Clampetts

Coach O 

The Clampetts are filled.  

Coach O is still available.

I'm will to pick your 1/2 of the $50 fee this year.  So I'd pick up $25 and the new owner would pick up $25.

If interested please email me at recruitingcoop@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread