What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** APEX LEGENDS *** - ̿ ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ (1 Viewer)

I think the three of us blend together well with our styles. I'm a little more passive and support more. Hx is more aggressive. ECB is hyperaggresive! Which is funny with ECB being a lifeline main

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the three of us blend together well with our styles. I'm a little more passive and support more. Hx is more aggressive. ECB is hyperaggresive! Which is funny with ECB being a lifeline main
It works well. And I couldn’t play any other way. I’m sure there are other legends that may suit my play style but I really like being able to heal myself.

These teammates drive me crazy. Can't tell you how many times I take down 2 guys only to have both my teammates go down and then I get killed by the 3rd guy. 

How last night went. Finished with a win. I had to kill 5 members of the last 2 squads while both of my teammates managed to kill one and both went down. Smh

If anyone is playing tonight I’ll probably be on. Just put up my first 2k damage game in a couple weeks but overall have had a pretty good run lately. Under 1k kills from being a 1 k/d lifetime. Should even that out soon. Was really bad When I first started.

If anyone is playing tonight I’ll probably be on. Just put up my first 2k damage game in a couple weeks but overall have had a pretty good run lately. Under 1k kills from being a 1 k/d lifetime. Should even that out soon. Was really bad When I first started.
Nicely done.  I’d like to try to get on tonite.  Will likely be quite rusty though.

The nighttime games are so much easier for me to see people. And I freaking love that skull town is back!  Sitting a 1.1 kd over last season and a half but I've given up on ever getting the 2k badge. Just not happening 

Last edited by a moderator:
I get zero good random teammates now. I remember way back when I was always the worst player and my teammates had to kill everyone. I guess the game is paying me back now. If I can't manage to kill at least 2 of the 3 players in every team we go against, we never have a shot. Usually, both my teammates get knocked and it's a 1v3 every time 

I get zero good random teammates now. I remember way back when I was always the worst player and my teammates had to kill everyone. I guess the game is paying me back now. If I can't manage to kill at least 2 of the 3 players in every team we go against, we never have a shot. Usually, both my teammates get knocked and it's a 1v3 every time 
You are probably well trained on this after 100s of hours with me.  ;)  

Did the matchmaking change or get an update now that it is cross platform?

You are probably well trained on this after 100s of hours with me.  ;)  

Did the matchmaking change or get an update now that it is cross platform?
:lmao: We were both equally bad. Cross platform seems to have made it a little easier imo.  It's only crossed with Xbox and Playstation. 

Gas Trap: Times Activated 6,625

#562 - Top 0.1%

Kills 6,461

#246 - Top 0.1%

Kills As Kill Leader 141

#137 - Top 0.1%

NOX: Gas Damage Dealt 469,897

#13 - Top 0.1%

NOX: Gassed Enemies Killed 2,224

#17 - Top 0.1%

Season 2 Wins 32

#710 - Top 0.3%

Season 3 Wins 72

#432 - Top 0.2%

Season 4 Wins 117

Season 5 Wins 80

#467 - Top 0.2%

Season 6 Kills 1,410

#102 - Top 0.1%

Season 6 Wins 93

#104 - Top 0.1%

Season 1 Kills 708

#133 - Top 0.1%

Season 1 Wins 33

#432 - Top 0.2%

Hoped on to play a handful last night.  

Friday nights + solo = horrific teammates
I passed out too early.  Word is they're making the prowler a drop now and bringing back the 99.  It's fitting that the only gun I've ever been able to have good success with is now being moved out of rotation. Smh

I passed out too early.  Word is they're making the prowler a drop now and bringing back the 99.  It's fitting that the only gun I've ever been able to have good success with is now being moved out of rotation. Smh
Damn that sucks.   Was really enjoying the 301/Prowler combo.  I guess it’s back to 99/spitfire-hemlok-flatline for me.

Users who are viewing this thread