What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Son got in trouble at school today (1 Viewer)

wazoo11

Footballguy
My son's friends literally made a “pee club" to spoof fight club to raise awareness for the drama club. They went to the bathroom between 3rd and 4th block and crowded the tiny bathroom chanting “PEE CLUB PEE CLUB PEE CLUB” over and over. I got a call from principal to meet with him tomorrow. What is the proper response if your child did this during school?

Wait, were they peeing all over the place or something?  Or just saying "Pee club" over and over?  If the latter, why on earth does this require a meeting with the principal.  And he did this in between periods and for a good cause?  

Depends on what they did but if it's just that I'd probably tell my son not to get in trouble for stupid stuff and go about your day. 

Tell them your child doesn't actually exist, so couldn't possibly be involved. Of course, you really should give them a  spoiler alert first.

Wait, were they peeing all over the place or something?  Or just saying "Pee club" over and over?  If the latter, why on earth does this require a meeting with the principal.  And he did this in between periods and for a good cause?  
They were trying to get out of gym class and the chanting occurred while other students were using the urinal.

My son's friends literally made a “pee club" to spoof fight club to raise awareness for the drama club. They went to the bathroom between 3rd and 4th block and crowded the tiny bathroom chanting “PEE CLUB PEE CLUB PEE CLUB” over and over. I got a call from principal to meet with him tomorrow. What is the proper response if your child did this during school?
Your son’s friends or your son and his friends?

Tell your son you will love him even if he plays with his friends in the bathroom. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What grade/age are we talking?  Not that it matters. This is a non issue. I’d email the principal that you can’t make the in person meeting but can talk over the phone.  There is no way I would waste my time going into the office for something as silly as this. Unless there’s more to the story?

wazoo11 said:
honestly. you really do nothing. i work with behavior issues in schools. tell your kid he was being silly and may have consequences for it. but in all honesty, school should really just bring you in to basically make you aware, and if they want to do anything beyond like making the kids write a 100 word essay tell them they are being silly

if principal gets high and mighty and acts like this is a big deal, stand on his desk and pee on him. then tell him to suspend you as you walk out

How many kids are involved?  I can't imagine the principal has the time or desire to meet with the parents of all of them.  I am guessing there is more to the story.  Perhaps your kid was the ring leader?

by the way, if the principal gives you any sh't for this, feel free to let him know he is one of the luckiest principals out there. if he has the time to worry about this, i can probably give you 30 principals who would take a pay cut and his job gleefully

Not sure all of the story but be nice. Being a principal at a high school is such an awful job. Especially now as the education system is like our roads and bridges and dams, slowly falling apart due to neglect.

Okay, this is funny, but all it is going to take is some other kid saying he was trying to pee and your son and his friends bullied him while he was doing it. You can just imagine where it goes from there....

number 1, remain calm.  gee whiz, it was a joke.  if you discipline him, don’t hit the head.  i suppose someone leaked info to school administrators.  

Okay, this is funny, but all it is going to take is some other kid saying he was trying to pee and your son and his friends bullied him while he was doing it. You can just imagine where it goes from there....
Yeah sounds like it could be the case. They were trying to skip class and someone was using the urinal. The bathroom is a sensitive place, got to be careful about a group swarming around a kid in the bathroom with his penis out. It can sound pretty bad. Plus there are other dynamics. Was this a group of seniors chanting at a friend or some tiny freshman who was legit scared? Does the kid getting chanted at have a history of being picked on? 

Also story that the kids were giving about pee club and chanting pee club to raise awareness for the drama club is the biggest BS stupid HS excuse I’ve ever heard.

Also maybe this school is different from where I went to HS or where I teach but I heard this story I would bet several rounds of drinks that it was the kid peeing who was in the drama club and the kids chanting pee club were not. 

@Ilov80s You keep saying High School...where did you get that? 
Just a general assumption based on drama club/block schedule but I could be wrong. If it’s middle school I think my opinions are pretty much the same. If it’s elementary than I’m surprised elementary school has a drama club and block scheduling. 

wazoo11 said:
I dunno but I would be pissed off

It could be worse.  The high school where I teach has a big vapping problem because classes in the bathrooms, primarily the boys.  

And yes, I agree that saying that the PEE CLUB is too raise awareness for the Drama Club is BS, at best.  

It could be worse.  The high school where I teach has a big vapping problem because classes in the bathrooms, primarily the boys.  
I think that is everywhere. We had a couple major crackdowns in January because the problem was so bad. We had security watch on camera for groups of boys going in at once and then we went in and caught them all in the act. Crazy part was several parents wanted the devices back because they were given as XMas gifts to the kids and were expensive. 

Users who are viewing this thread