What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking: Robert Kraft arrested for soliciting prostitution (1 Viewer)

When I heard big news about Kraft I was hoping it was football related.  I was hoping they finally caught him paying off the refs or something. 

:lmao:  Who cares.

I mean it's funny, but who cares?
I don’t but wonder when the MeToo’ers will come out since there was a human trafficking side to this. I understand he was just a patron but you do have awareness that these places are sleezeball.

BREAKING: Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots, has been charged in Palm Beach County with soliciting of a prostitute, according to Jupiter Police. The charges stem from an months long investigation into a massage parlor. @CBSMiami

Robert Kraft is worth over $6 billion and he’s trying to solicit prostitutes at a discount massage parlor?

You can't make this stuff up.
That's the hard part to put my head around but I can think of a few reasons he'd take that route.

He might have ironically thought it more discreet then even working with a high class agency. Not like he'd have ever thought he was walking into a sting operation.

Time. Even working with a high class agency it's a process of locating girls, making appointment, etc,etc.  He might have just viewed just driving up to this place as quicker and easier.

Time. Even working with a high class agency it's a process of locating girls, making appointment, etc,etc.  He might have just viewed just driving up to this place as quicker and easier.
Can't imagine it would be easier than forming an alias account and swiping, pointing, and clicking on his smart phone and having a 10 arrive at your door. Unless discretion in doing this is logistically more difficult, somehow. I don't have any experience with this.

Can't imagine it would be easier than forming an alias account and swiping, pointing, and clicking on his smart phone and having a 10 arrive at your door. Unless discretion in doing this is logistically more difficult, somehow. I don't have any experience with this.
Maybe he had certain cravings that he didn’t want known

The bolded is 1 or 2 ways you lose an element of discretion vs just say stopping in place you don't have to provide any personal information.

Process of higher end talent coming to your house usually takes a little more time, just depends where you at and how picky he was on the talent he wanted sent. Of so I've been told. If he was in a place like Vegas or NY and just wanted 10 randoms at his door he could do that relatively quickly. I'd imagine.

1) I am sure the NFL won't get care unless he was on one knee while soliciting.

2) Supposedly there is "body cam" footage - I don't wanna know where they hid the camera.

-QG

The bolded is 1 or 2 ways you lose an element of discretion vs just say stopping in place you don't have to provide any personal information.

Process of higher end talent coming to your house usually takes a little more time, just depends where you at and how picky he was on the talent he wanted sent. Of so I've been told. If he was in a place like Vegas or NY and just wanted 10 randoms at his door he could do that relatively quickly. I'd imagine.
Couldn't he call the place with a burner phone, tell them what he wants, and have them send a girl to him? Then again, he's pretty old, so maybe he's more comfortable with a horse and buggy, and two tin cans and string.

He paid for a handy at a massage parlor?  Meh. Obviously big news because of who he is, but it doesn't make him a bad guy.

How does a seemingly trivial event like this become news? Does the police dept. automatically this to the media or does the media continuously monitor arrest records with the hope of finding a "big name" that's been arrested?

Never been the same after Myra died. Tarnished his name, for what??? He must feel really sad and lonely. Now add pathetic and ashamed to that list.

Couldn't he call the place with a burner phone, tell them what he wants, and have them send a girl to him?
Sorta but reason I said that is 1 or 2 ways he loses discretion was in case he used a burner phone as his phone was one way and home address was the other.

Anyway this is a football forum and I don't want to get off track here but if I was  in his shoes and discretion was #1 goal I'd have the only thing more discreet than an AMP was if he had a regular(s) he could call up. And for lack of a better way to phrase it a little easier in and easier out. No id, no phone, no address, no need to get someone out of your house after. 

Anyway I think it's kind of a funny story and awfully embarrassing for Kraft but I'm not judging him. It's a shame he likely unknowingly contributed to human trafficking but Kraft does some good things, and this is coming from a Steeler's fan. He helped free Meek Mill and I have great respect for him taking up the cause of prison reform. Funny story, but I'm not going to bag on or judge him over this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This. Unless he is somehow tied to sex trafficking then that’s a much bigger issue. But sounds like he just wanted a happy ending. He’s not married so eh. 
Yeah, I didn't read the article. I think most of those rubntugs are sex trafficking in which case, uncool. But I do support a woman to choose their own profession, whatever that may be.

:hophead:

Norman Chad‏Verified account @NormanChad 13m13 minutes ago

If Robert Kraft’s misdemeanor charge of soliciting a prostitute ultimately goes to replay review, he will be exonerated.

:hophead:

Norman Chad‏Verified account @NormanChad 13m13 minutes ago

If Robert Kraft’s misdemeanor charge of soliciting a prostitute ultimately goes to replay review, he will be exonerated.
Soliciting a prostitute is only a misdemeanor???

Users who are viewing this thread