What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3-team dispersal - 12tm ppr dynasty (1 Viewer)

3rdYrPro

Footballguy
I am looking for 3 new owners to join my league!

The 7Points Dynasty League is entering its 6th year, and with 3 members departing, is facing its biggest shake-up to date. We have lost a member or two along the way, but never 3 in one offseason. We are looking to find 3 owners who are: committed, knowledgeable, and active dynasty players. This will be the league's first dispersal...what an exciting time!

Below are some highlights from the player pool:

Odell Beckham, Nuk Hopkins, Julio Jones, Allen Robinson, Adam Thielen, Sony Michel, Derek Henry, Courtland Sutton, Calvin Ridley, Mike Williams, Travis Kelce, George Kittle, Evan Engram, Russ Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Joe Mixon, 1.04, 1.08, 1.10, 1.11, & more.

Here is a link to the league where you can see the 3 open teams: http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/10278#0

If you are interested, you can contact me at hauver95@gmail.com. Let me know a little bit about your dynasty experience! Once three GOOD members have been found and paid for, the dispersal will take place immediately. 

Thanks, 

Ben. 

Users who are viewing this thread