What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you put ketchup on it? (1 Viewer)

Which do you put ketchup on?

• Hotdog only

Votes: 97 50.0%
  • Cheesesteak only

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Both

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 76 39.2%

• Total voters
I voted Neither.

Never on a hot dog.

ONLY VERY RARELY on a cheesesteak if its a little dry.   

Putting mayo on a cheesesteak means it's no longer a cheesesteak.  It's now a meat and mayo sandwich.  

I really had no idea so many adults ate ketchup. I guess you learn something new every damned day.

I invited a good buddy of mine over for a grill out about 10 years back.  I grilled up some really good ribeyes.  He requested well done (I wanted to punch him) and then he put ketchup on it.  I talked to him a few times after that day but we drifted apart.  That moment was ground zero for the end of our friendship.

I know this has nothing to do with the pole, but I had to vent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ketchup no, never never.  Catsup is where it's at when talking about hotdogs and cheesesteak.  

Well, when you consider that people put MULTIPLE packs of sugar in their daily coffee..... a tablespoon (or two) of ketchup isn't bad at all.
Yeah, I think drinking calories is a typical American's biggest problem. soda, fancy ### coffee drinks, sports drinks, fruit juice gives massive amounts of sugar and calories to your diet that are 99% unneeded.

I invited a good buddy of mine over for a grill out about 10 years back.  I grilled up some really good ribeyes.  He requested well done (I wanted to punch him) and then he put ketchup on it.  I talked to him a few times after that day but we drifted apart.  That moment was ground zero for the end of our friendship.

I know this has nothing to do with the pole, but I had to vent.
We didn't have ketchup in our fridge until my wife's sister and her husband came to visit us.  He uses ketchup like a child.  They got a divorce 3 years ago.  Probably related.

I voted both, but it depends on the quality of cheesesteak (or how you define cheesesteak) for me.  A good  cheesesteak, no.  But I've had bad, dry cheesesteaks that need a little something to go down.

Yeah, I think drinking calories is a typical American's biggest problem. soda, fancy ### coffee drinks, sports drinks, fruit juice gives massive amounts of sugar and calories to your diet that are 99% unneeded.
Beer and alcohol too.

Users who are viewing this thread