What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Oscars 2019 thread (1 Viewer)

Unpopular opinion:  Black Panther wasn’t even the best Marvel movie of the year and was the worst of the 3 movies the Black Panther was in.

Unpopular opinion:  Black Panther wasn’t even the best Marvel movie of the year and was the worst of the 3 movies the Black Panther was in.
I still think it's dumb he lived after getting cut up and thrown off a ####### cliff.

Spoiler alert.

these acceptance speeches are just brutal.
There's a pretty good chance the three of us will have to go up in front of millions of people and make a quick speech.  Let's write some unclear thank yous on a piece of paper and take turns saying them, but let's not actually rehearse who's going to say what beforehand so we can awkwardly stumble our way through them.

Is it me or has the quality of cinema dropped off the past 5-10 years?  Seems like cable/netflix series have outshined anything I've seen in a theater lately.  

Is it me or has the quality of cinema dropped off the past 5-10 years?  Seems like cable/netflix series have outshined anything I've seen in a theater lately.  
A little. People only go see superhero movies now. Tough to get "good" movies made these days.

Users who are viewing this thread