What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DJ Moore or D. Guice? (1 Viewer)

which one would you prefer for a dynasty ppr league?

• DJ Moore

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Guice

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

FBAg94

Footballguy
for dynasty ppr league...either one would be WR4 or RB4 option...this is more about long term value play.  concerned about the Redskins offense.

If they are both that far down your depth chart I would want the guy with more trade value and I think that will be Guice.

Thanks Gally.  I have Guice, but I am concerned with the REdskins offense - very few RBs can overcome a bad and inconsistent offense (see Cardinals last year)

my current WRs are: OBJ, Evans, Hopkins, Watkins, D. Cain, D. Pettis, Robby Anderson.

I am blessed to be loaded at WR, but I want to start grooming in the next generational window of WRs as these guys will be facing the end of their primes in about 3 yrs.  So, I was considering trading Guice for DJ Moore + something.

My current RBs are Todd Gurley, N. Chubb, Damien Williams, D. Guice, J. McKinnon, CJ Anderson, and J. Kelly.

Would appreciate folks' thoughts/ considerations on this. thx

Thanks Gally.  I have Guice, but I am concerned with the REdskins offense - very few RBs can overcome a bad and inconsistent offense (see Cardinals last year)

my current WRs are: OBJ, Evans, Hopkins, Watkins, D. Cain, D. Pettis, Robby Anderson.

I am blessed to be loaded at WR, but I want to start grooming in the next generational window of WRs as these guys will be facing the end of their primes in about 3 yrs.  So, I was considering trading Guice for DJ Moore + something.

My current RBs are Todd Gurley, N. Chubb, Damien Williams, D. Guice, J. McKinnon, CJ Anderson, and J. Kelly.

Based on your WR's and RB's I would keep Guice easily - and I believe Guice to have big question marks with his ACL return.  You are fine at WR for at least 3 years (I only really look at 2-3 yr windows because too much can change beyond that time frame).  Beyond Gurley and Chubb you have lots of question marks at RB.  Some or all could hit to their potential but I wouldn't bank on any one of them which is why keeping Guice is a wise idea at this time. 

I agree, Guice is the easy keep based on what you have. I think you have less to worry about with the Redskins, as they have a decent to good offensive line and other weapons. An off season move for a QB could really swing things around quickly. 

How many teams in your league?

Definitely Guice IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread