What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lewis Brinson....are you buying it? (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
Kid is having an amazing spring after being hot garbage last year.  He was formerly a top prospect so maybe there is still hope.

Will you draft him?  If so, at what ADP would you say is good value?

Jim Bowden was on the radio today talking about how he’s a totally different person than the one he talked with last year at spring training.  I’m sure I’ll try and draft him. But somebody will probably like him more (especially after the hype).

Won't hurt as a late round flyer in deep leegs. He should get a lot of at bats so he should at least contribute in counting stats.  That's a tough park for his hitting profile but the power is there.  He could hit 15-20 homers but he could be a Avg drag for weeks at a time.  His OBP profile should improve, he always walked at a decent clip in the minors.  I'd say you're a year early on a breakout but he will definitely be better than he was in his first 500 MLB PAs. 

Marlins optioned OF Lewis Brinson to Triple-A New Orleans.

The Marlins made the move with Garrett Cooper returning from the disabled list. Brinson really struggled last year and has been even worse so far this year, with a .197/.247/.263 batting line through 27 games. He'll try to get on track in the minors, but it's hard to be optimistic right now.

Users who are viewing this thread