What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need a movie recommendation please (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Wife will not be home this evening, just me and my two boys (6 & 3) - my older son has ban banned from TV & video games and handed stacks of books all week, so tonight we're going to play some MarioKart, order some delivery, do some puzzles, and then watch a movie. 

Need an animated flick for bedtime for both of them. Have already seen (multiple times):

- all Toy Story movies

- all Cars movies

- both Ralph movies

- Aladin

- Up

- Zootopia

- Moana

- Trolls

- Sing

- Planes

- Lion King

- Jungle Book

- Grinch

- Emoji Movie

Please help. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron giant is a good movie and a great story.  

I'd also recommend monster house for the older one if it just the two of you at some point and if he can handle se of type scares.  Another good mpvoe/good story.

Do they like baseball? If so, I recommend Everyone’s Hero. My son and I loved that one back in the day. Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, and Monster’s Inc. we’re also in heavy rotation. 

Early Man (if into Soccer)

Hotel Transylvania

Lion King

Wall-E

Small Soldiers

Sing

Incredibles

Despicable Me

Pee Wee's Big Adventure

Aladdin

I’ve been running thru the 2nd and 3rd tier Disney movies with my girl and thankfully she loves them like I do:  Sword In The Stone, Robin Hood, The Rescuers, etc

Despicable Me

Ice Age (mediocre movie but kids like it)

the first Garfield movie (Bill Murray voices Garfield)

Users who are viewing this thread