What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breakout Candidates For 2019 (2 Viewers)

the lone star

Footballguy
List some Breakout Candidates For 2019. Unlike the other thread I created, this one doesn't have to be restricted to just role players.

List some Breakout Candidates For 2019. Unlike the other thread I created, this one doesn't have to be restricted to just role players.
Threads generally receive more interest and spark more conversation if the creator of the topic provides some content. Starting a topic by asking a general question to the forum and providing no insight typically doesn't generate much substance. 

Courtland Sutton, Kyler Murray, Evan Engram, Fournette, David Johnson.

Not in that order but all guys I see outperforming their draft spot.

The draft could change things though. 

Whatever rookie RB the Saints draft.  Ingram, maybe gone.  Karama would be wise to hold out for a big deal.   

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda 
1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk 
1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle. or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve. 

Last edited by a moderator:
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda 
1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk 
1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle. or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve. 
So much for trying to make this a legit thread.

DJ Moore

Jalen Richard if the Raiders don’t sign a big name or draft an RB early

What? You mean to tell me you made another thread? So weird and totally unlike you to make a gazillion threads
What are you complaining about?  It's a world better than some crap about a league none of us give two hoots about.

I will go with Josh Rosen.  Expectations are way down but I buy into his talent and he'll definitely get a shot somewhere if ARI is going with Murray.  I'd love to see him in JAX.

Interesting to list as a breakout candidate. Most people are super down on him but he's been RB7 and RB12 in PPG PPR leagues the last two years. Can harp on YPC but he produces fantasy points, just a matter of staying on the field. I'm a confident buyer.
When they land Foles their offense gets a lot better. 10+ TD upside easy.......

When they land Foles their offense gets a lot better. 10+ upside easy.......
Plus the OL was actually not that bad early last year before injuries tore them apart. It's all about his health to me, nothing else and I've been kind of digging the fact he went to Wyoming and has been there a few weeks putting in work. I think his motivation is huge.

My only drawback on Fournette is the DeFillipo hire. I get why they hired him. Foles. But the odd part of that hire is you got a coach/GM who seem to be trying to run a old school running offense from a bygone era and they hired an OC who got fired because he'd not run as much as his head coach wanted. 

Keryon Johnson - started showing some flashes last season, and doesn't have to worry about Blount anymore

Vance McDonald - a lot of targets are up for grabs

Mike Williams - talent is there, targets should come

After the Redskins lost Crowder to the Jets I'll submit Trey Quinn as a super sleeper. Looks like he'll be the slot guy in DC next year. He caught 9 of his 10 targets last year and made several nice catches. I'm a Skins fan and I own him in almost all my dynasty leagues so I'm a tad bias but he does look really smooth catching the ball. He also caught more balls than Sutton their last year in college together. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjSnL6IKRT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMG2xtEANfU

Users who are viewing this thread