What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 jackpot season-$23k in escrow-96 team consortium of eight 12 team leagues-4 orphans available($61.25 per season)-major overlay opportunity (1 Viewer)

barackdhouse

Footballguy
The subject line should say a lot. We are entering year 5 of a 6 year dynasty* league that is largely based on FFPC rules. We will be disbanding after 2020, after the $20k plus jackpot is paid out. We had our startup in 2015 and roughly half of the annual dues for each team has rolled over into the 2020 escrow account at Leaguesafe. 

There are eight 12 team leagues that all operate independently, with the one exception that when the league playoffs run from weeks 14-16, the top 4 teams in each of the 8 leagues are then combined into a 32 team points race. There is nothing special about the 2020 season in terms of the rules/settings. The only difference is that the prize pool is much larger. In years 2015-2019, 1st place win $1k and money is paid out to 12 spots/32. In 2020, 1st place is $5k and money is paid out to 25 places/32.

League link is here http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/27809#0

We are required to be paid up a year in advance at all times, which means these 4 orphans will each cost $122.50, which covers the 2019 and 2020 seasons, and makes the owner eligible for the 2020 prize pool, despite buying in at this late hour.

I'm not gonna lie, these 4 orphans are not great, but the overlay on the prizepool is large enough - all you have to do is get hot at the right moment.

There are two teams available in League 2 (again, out of 8), and as such there will be a dispersal draft between those two. Those pieces available are as follows, not including the fact that the FA pool is available to draft from as well (FFPC rules but we haven't cut to 16 yet so the FA pool is so-so):

Chubb, Nick CLE RB

Mixon, Joe CIN RB

Carson, Chris SEA RB

Conner, James PIT RB

Drake, Kenyan MIA RB

McCoy, LeSean BUF RB

Miller, Lamar HOU RB

Peterson, Adrian WAS RB

Dixon, Kenneth BAL RB

Johnson, Duke CLE RB

Yeldon, T.J. JAC RB

Ware, Spencer KCC RB

Jones, Julio ATL WR (Q)

Green, A.J. CIN WR (Q)

Hilton, T.Y. IND WR (Q)

Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR (Q)

Robinson, Allen CHI WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Baldwin, Doug SEA WR (Q)

Crowder, Jamison WAS WR

Pettis, Dante SFO WR

Crabtree, Michael FA WR

Gabriel, Taylor CHI WR

Harris, Maurice WAS WR

Garcon, Pierre FA WR

Rogers, Chester IND WR

Lee, Marqise JAC WR (Q)

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

Ryan, Matt ATL QB (Q)

Stafford, Matthew DET QB

Dalton, Andy CIN QB (Q)

Njoku, David CLE TE

Graham, Jimmy GBP TE

Smith, Jonnu TEN TE (Q)

Andrews, Mark BAL TE

Eifert, Tyler CIN TE (Q)

Watson, Ben NOS TE (Q)

Prater, Matt DET PK

Badgley, Mike LAC PK

Chiefs, Kansas City KCC Def

Texans, Houston HOU Def

Chargers, Los Angeles LAC Def

Titans, Tennessee TEN Def

Scott, Boston PHI RB

Edmonds, Chase ARI RB

Lasley, Jordan BAL WR

PICKS

The other two orphans for sale will have to be purchased as is. They are as follows:

Franchise #44 (league 7):

Goff, Wentz

Chubb, Yeldon, Dixon, Dion Lewis, Perine, Mike Davis, Boston Scott (taxi)

Allen Robinson, Kirk (taxi), Anthony Miller (taxi), Fuller, Ross, Samuel, Shepard, Taywan Taylor, Tyrell Williams, Kearse, Amendola

OJ Howard, Walker, McDonald, Uzomah

Jake Elliot, Panthers

2.06, 3.06, 3.12, 4.06, 4.12, 5.06, 6.06, 7.06

Franchise #40 (league8):

Ryan, Dalton

Mack, McCoy, Lamar Miller, Edmunds (taxi), Alfred Morris

Allen Robinson, Tyrell Williams, Dez Bryant, Desean Jackson, Enunwa, Emmanuel Sanders, Gallup (taxi), 

Brate, Jonnu Smith, Gesicki (taxi), McDonald

Jaguars, Cowboys

Crosby, Succop

1.04, 2.04, 3.04, 4.04, 5.04, 6.04, 7.04

A couple other points, I took over as commissioner in the 2017 season. One nugget that was buried in the (considerably long) bylaws when I took over is that 2020 rookie draft picks are not eligible to be traded until the 2020 rookie draft begins (May of each year). This is different than in years past where the following years draft picks were all tradeable. There is currently a vote being held to change this rule and to allow 2020 picks to be traded right now. It requires 72/96 votes, so we will see. But I will require everyone to vote prior to this year's rookie draft in May. 

Also, the rookie draft includes FA picks from the pool, which can be quite valuable at times considering teams are required to cut their roster to 16 by the end of the NFL draft. That is not counting 4 taxi spots. Taxi rules allow for rookies to be on one's taxi squad through their 3rd season. There are special rules for the dispersal draft(s), though, whereby any draftable player in the dispersal pool who is not yet in their 4th year, can be placed on a drafter's taxi squad.

Ok that should be enough for now! Haha. If you are interested in one or more of these orphans (you can have multiple teams as long as they are different subleagues), send me your email address and I will set you up. You can also message me directly at barackdhouse@gmail.com

Also let me know if anyone has any more questions. It is a big league and a big prize pool and this is the last chance to get in on it. FFPC scoring rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
2020 GRAND PRIZE POOL ($20,275):

1st $5000

2nd $2500

3rd $1800

4th $1500

5th $1000

6th $900

7th $800

8th $700

9th $600

10th $575

11-12th $500

13-25th $300

2019 Prize Pool

1st - $1000

2nd - $500

3rd - $250

4th - $200

5th - $150

6th - $125

7-8th - $100

9th-12th - $55

The other two orphans for sale will have to be purchased as is. They are as follows:

Goff, Wentz

Allen Robinson, Kirk (taxi), Anthony Miller (taxi), Fuller, Ross, Samuel, Shepard, Taywan Taylor, Tyrell Williams, Kearse, Amendola

Jake Elliot, Panthers

Franchise #40 (league8):

Ryan, Dalton

Mack, McCoy, Lamar Miller, Edmunds (taxi), Alfred Morris

Allen Robinson, Tyrell Williams, Dez Bryant, Desean Jackson, Enunwa, Emmanuel Sanders, Gallup (taxi), 

Brate, Jonnu Smith, Gesicki (taxi), McDonald

Jaguars, Cowboys

Crosby, Succop

1.04, 2.04, 3.04, 4.04, 5.04, 6.04, 7.04
The two teams for the dispersal draft have been sold. I only have these two left. Would be cool to fill it with someone from this board. Let me know. barackdhouse@gmail.com

And now this is the only team left:

Goff, Wentz

Jake Elliot, Panthers

Users who are viewing this thread