What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Harry Potter, Wizards Unite: Community Day. Aug 10 (1 Viewer)

AcerFC

Footballguy
I have been watching for news from this game for a while. It finially hit this morning. Super psyched since I liked pokemon at first but was never into Pokemon so I lost interest. Add in the tracking sites being banned. 

Anyway here it is

https://www.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/post/hpwufirstlook/

Friend Codes

Acer- 9258 7074 3236

Mario Kart- 3957 7152 0153

Henry Ford- 2122 3219 0906

EY Live- 9668 9052 1540

AAA- 3614 4369 1393

Court Jester- 9621-4868-7722

Ragin Cajun- 1846 7135 6484

Munga- 4248 1828 6370

Chet- 1061 5658 8624

Bull Dozier- 7589 9608 5218

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting note came out about when this game will come out

Once you list the game for pre register on google play, that means it has to be released within 90 days. If not, you are in breach and game can not be released. 

So the latest this game can come out on android is June 9th. 

Really surprised that we didn't see a bunch of Pokemon Go imitators the past couple of years.  Seemed like Pokemon Go was an interesting use of technology that didn't seem to get exploited. 

Really surprised that we didn't see a bunch of Pokemon Go imitators the past couple of years.  Seemed like Pokemon Go was an interesting use of technology that didn't seem to get exploited. 
I am not 100% sure about this but I think Niantic cornered the market. All three of their games are built on the same GPS platform 

Not sure any other company was interested 

There is a Jurassic World game so it could just be that I have no idea what Im talking about 

I know there doesnt seem to be much interest, but at a special event tonight, they finally revealed the release date to be Friday June 21 for UK and US. Im stoked. 

Kids have half days. Going to the lakes and spending a few hours playing. 

Looks fun, now that I have a nicer phone I can actually play it. Unfortunately, I work from home so I'm relegated to action within a block radius.

As if I wasn't sucking battery life fast before... (blows out)
Agreed. It wont stop me from playing, but I will need an external charger on hand. A definite drain. 

HOWEVER, 

you can Download all assets that you will need by going to settings. There is also a battery saver option. I have done each and I think it will help

I dont think much, but I dont know. When I go to the one friend I have, it shows his passport in the game
Well, I sent you a friend request.  I don't know friends do for each other in this, but I'm itching to battle some wizards who will pummel me into the dirt.

Well, I sent you a friend request.  I don't know friends do for each other in this, but I'm itching to battle some wizards who will pummel me into the dirt.
Friends gain experience for you. After your first friend, you get some, then you need 5 more.

All I see is your passport with your wizard name (V.....g), nothing else

Any idea what the professions do for you?
Each have their own tree to upgrade. Think of any RPG

The nice part is that you dont pick one per se. You can do all 3 at the same time. 

My advice is to ask your nieces which they want and pick something different. Both my kids want to be aurors so I will be a professor. When you are battling fortresses together having one of each will benefit you in some way 

The nice part is that you dont pick one per se. You can do all 3 at the same time. 

My advice is to ask your nieces which they want and pick something different. Both my kids want to be aurors so I will be a professor. When you are battling fortresses together having one of each will benefit you in some way 
Thanks

What I read, is that you don't want to do all three because you'll lose certain things. There are specifics to each profession, different things you learn, earn, and have access to. Switching early is "better" because you don't have much but make your choice early before getting a bunch of stuff.

What I read, is that you don't want to do all three because you'll lose certain things. There are specifics to each profession, different things you learn, earn, and have access to. Switching early is "better" because you don't have much but make your choice early before getting a bunch of stuff.
I wasnt specific. You probably do not want to do all 3. But it makes it easier that you are not locked into one. People like change

But you are right

Also, my initial thought is to save up coins and buy more room in your vault. Save coins then when you will go battle something, you mix up, buy the stuff when needed. Need a big vault, imo.

It's been a few hours.  Has these game been ruined yet by people taking it way too seriously? 

Mario Kart said:
I need an inn. I don’t live near any landmarks. 
I have one by work. I hit it up 4-5 times today. I also kept the game on while i was driving home. Spotted an inn or two I can pull over and hit on my way home

I am excited to say that Ive had some stuff spawn at my house including two battles. One with the centaur and the other with a Erkling. 

The game has been glitchy a bit. Especially on my daughters iPhone 8 and on my old phone my son is using. Note 5 I think. 

I did not get a chance to do a wizarding challenge  today. Only daily thing I missed. Its pouring here so couldnt go to lakes like I wanted. 

I have one by work. I hit it up 4-5 times today. I also kept the game on while i was driving home. Spotted an inn or two I can pull over and hit on my way home

I am excited to say that Ive had some stuff spawn at my house including two battles. One with the centaur and the other with a Erkling. 

The game has been glitchy a bit. Especially on my daughters iPhone 8 and on my old phone my son is using. Note 5 I think. 

I did not get a chance to do a wizarding challenge  today. Only daily thing I missed. Its pouring here so couldnt go to lakes like I wanted. 
Predictably there is nothing near my home or office.  Still fun though in small spurts. 

Went driving around tonight to find out where the Inn's are. The ones nearest me are on main streets. If I were to take a daily/nightly walk, I could hit four one way, and then probably three (the same ones) on the way back.

I defeated a Vampire and Pixie for some Oddities.

One "trick" I found and I'm not sure if I'd use it or how often but open a Port Key, go for a drive, let the game know you aren't driving, and you'll open the Port Key pretty quick.

Stopped in at a fortress before work this morning. I did the first two levels because I didnt have time to keep going. I like how you can use your "training" to hurt foes or help yourself.

I would have liked to keep going to see what happens. The highest rune stone I had was only level 2. I was able to fully acquire two books as rewards. History of Magic and Hogwarts A History

**** PSA for Samsung users ****

If you go to the galaxy store and download that version of the game, you get 10% off in app purchases. I just bought one for 9.99 that I saved $1 on. Not huge, but is a nice touch if you already plan to spend a little

Users who are viewing this thread