What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Unbearable Male Privilege of Beto O’Rourke" - Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Rule #1 of being a decent person - don't sleep with married people.  It's a pretty easy thing to do - lots of single people around.  
Seems like this particular "moral rubric for acceptable candidates" ship sailed, got broadsided, and sunk to the bottom of the Marianas Trench back in Nov. 2016.

If this is the worst people have on Harris, they've got nothing.

Rule #1 of being a decent person - don't sleep with married people.  It's a pretty easy thing to do - lots of single people around.  
Actually I think rule #1 would be if you're married don't have sex with someone other than your wife or husband. It's kind of on the married person to be faithful. But then of course he was separated from his wife at the time and had been for over 13 years. 

That is a terrible rule, and is the exact opposite of what the most pious Bible-believers would say, which is to only sleep with married people.

(If you think I am just nitpicking your phrasing, in a sense I am. But what I’m mainly doing is suggesting that we shouldn’t use bumper-sticker-length slogans to analyze complicated situations ... unless we’re just trying to score cheap political points for partisan purposes, which I’m sure isn’t your intent.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread