What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super 70's Sports - Love this on my tweeter feed (1 Viewer)

How do you approach someone and ask them to use a Sharpie on you, especially the drawing of the arrow. I cannot imagine ever having such a conversation. 
I think it was John Daly was the artist and tried to camouflage his involvement by embracing that woman. Also that scene looks straight out of Benny Hill - just needs an little old man to have his bald head slapped.

This pic of Nolan Ryan is epic. Remember when baseball was played by men and not sissies?

https://twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1139582559006920705?s=09

"Today in 1974, Nolan Ryan throws 235 pitches while walking 10 batters and striking out 19 over 13 innings. He was immediately scheduled for season-ending elbow surgery. Just kidding, he made his next start on three days rest and won."
If Ryan is held up as an example for one point of view, then Koufax, Drysdale, Fidrych and McClain are examples of the other point of view with what happens with overuse. 

Users who are viewing this thread