What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: D. Carr - A. Brown for... Mayfield - Diggs (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
Dynasty - 12 teams, no PPR...  

Who would you like:   Carr - A. Brown...  or...  Mayfield - Diggs?   

Team:   

Carr, Stafford, Garoppolo
McCaffrey, Henry, Freeman, Peterson
Evans, K Allen, A Brown, A Robinson, Funchess
Ertz, Cook, Olsen, Thomas (TS)

my son's team, and he is looking for a QB upgrade.  He's not sure on Garoppolo, thus wants to improve the group and feels that the slight downtick on WR would be worth it.  

I think it is more than a slight downtick at WR because Diggs is still competing with Thielen and is not as consistent as you would hope.  I think his QB's are fine and that Mayfield isn't a huge upgrade over what he has.  I would stick with A. Brown right now. 

I think it is more than a slight downtick at WR because Diggs is still competing with Thielen and is not as consistent as you would hope.  I think his QB's are fine and that Mayfield isn't a huge upgrade over what he has.  I would stick with A. Brown right now. 
Couldn't disagree more.  I love chasing upside and after this offseason nobody has more upside than Mayfield.  Carr and Brown (Oakland in general) is just full of red flags to me.  Diggs has more natural talent at WR, and if Minn ever fixes it's o-line he'll be the WR to own by far in non-ppr.

Couldn't disagree more.  I love chasing upside and after this offseason nobody has more upside than Mayfield.  Carr and Brown (Oakland in general) is just full of red flags to me.  Diggs has more natural talent at WR, and if Minn ever fixes it's o-line he'll be the WR to own by far in non-ppr.
My comment was well before Cle getting OBJ.  That changes things quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread