What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Most important position in Dynasty? (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
Simple question.. what’s the most important position in a 32 team Dynasty football league. Scoring is very basic. We Start 1qb, 1 rb, 2wr, 1te, 1 flex 

The most important thing is to have a player that can win you a game by himself.  In larger leagues that is imperative.  Having a guy with the season Gurley or Mahomes had last year will win you 4 or 5 games (or more) all by themselves almost regardless of who else is on your team. 

I may give the slight nod to QB in a 32 team league unless you get to have multiple ownership of one player.  Actually with the longevity of a top QB I would probably put that at the top of the list.  You can have Mahomes winning you games by himself for 10 years if KC keeps an offense around him.  I think that is where I would go. 

If the league was a normal 12 team league this would change my vote. 

The difference between the 1st overall QB and the 32nd overall QB will probably make or break your team.

Users who are viewing this thread