Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Eephus

***Official 2019 Ballpark Food Thread

Recommended Posts

On 1/14/2020 at 8:49 PM, McBokonon said:

This offseason is pretty boring, huh?

Edwin Jackson has joined his 14th team.  Doesn't get much more exciting than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Edwin Jackson has joined his 14th team.  Doesn't get much more exciting than that.

Jackson already pitched for Arizona.  He went there as part of the three-way deal involving Scherzer, Granderson, Ian Kennedy, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 10:18 PM, Eephus said:

Jackson already pitched for Arizona.  He went there as part of the three-way deal involving Scherzer, Granderson, Ian Kennedy, etc.

And you call us nerds...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this where we talk hot dogs, funnel cake and garlic fries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 12:09 PM, Bogart said:

Is this where we talk hot dogs, funnel cake and garlic fries?

You can talk about anything you like except the 2020 MLB season.

ETA:  ...and sign stealing.

Edited by Eephus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 3:50 PM, Eephus said:

You can talk about anything you like except the 2020 MLB season.

ETA:  ...and sign stealing.

Can we somehow ban everyone who participated in the FFA sign stealing discussion from the baseball forum?

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Northern Voice said:

Can we somehow ban everyone who participated in the FFA sign stealing discussion from the baseball forum?

No, but we can slap them on the wrist, say it doesn't really matter, and call the FFA "just a message board".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2020 at 10:23 AM, Northern Voice said:

Can we somehow ban everyone who participated in the FFA sign stealing discussion from the baseball forum?

I keep seeing that thread near the top of the forum. I haven't clicked on it this winter...yet. Is there anything in there besides shenanigans related to the Astros? I get that it's the biggest story in the sport, but I don't really have any interest in talking about it. I just want to talk beisubol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

I keep seeing that thread near the top of the forum. I haven't clicked on it this winter...yet. Is there anything in there besides shenanigans related to the Astros? I get that it's the biggest story in the sport, but I don't really have any interest in talking about it. I just want to talk beisubol.

Then that is NOT the thread for you.  I made a couple Reds-related posts in there and now I keep getting sucked back in since it's got that pretty white star next to it :topcat:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phillies spring stadium has Delco’s cheesesteaks if anybody is headed there. Extremely good. 

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 7:50 AM, Northern Voice said:

The Athletic/Eno Sarris ranks craft beer at every MLB park. 

https://theathletic.com/1600725/2020/02/19/a-beer-nerds-guide-to-baseball-ranking-every-stadium-by-craft-beer-offerings?source=shared-article

Toronto and its ABInBev monopoly is in last place :(

 

Paywalled.  Post it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 8:02 AM, Capella said:

Phillies spring stadium has Delco’s cheesesteaks if anybody is headed there. Extremely good. 

Let's get an Eat-off video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, shuke said:

Let's get an Eat-off video.

I’ll film it if we go there this spring. Scheduled to go to Dunedin and there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 1:35 PM, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

Downside:  Hanging out with Phillies fans

Took my kid to a Phils practice last week since it’s the closest to my house. Lot of “oh he’s at the wrong yard” comments because he had a rays jersey on. #### off Tony he’s also 2. GD morons. 

Edited by Capella
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Minute Maid concession- Cheat-os wrapped in a pennant and served on a garbage can lid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Northern Voice said:

Going to Jays/Yankees at Steinbrenner field today. @Capella :bye:

:bye: we’ll be across the street at the same time. Somehow going to this awful XFL game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Capella said:

:bye: we’ll be across the street at the same time. Somehow going to this awful XFL game. 

FFS

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

FFS

Started off as a goof with friends and then somehow became a real thing. Wife is so mad this morning. Lol

Edited by Capella
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.