What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who do you have A LOT of shares in this year? (1 Viewer)

Doctor Detroit

Please remove your headgear
I'm in five leagues

3 Roto, 1 HTH Categories, and 1 hybrid ####storm that I'm not sure how to quantify.  A Dynasty, a deep keeper, a shallow keeper, and two redrafts. Here is what I got

3 Shares of Juan Soto: one dynasty, one deep keeper, one redraft

3 of Jose Abreu

3 of Brad Hand

3 of Justin Turner

2 of Mookie Betts: Dynasty and deep Keep

2 each of Gary Sanchez, Jesse Winker, Eloy Jimenez, Aldelberto Mondesi, Joey Gallo, Nelson Cruz, Marcell Ozuna, Charlie Morton, Josh James, Rich Hill, Kirby Yates, and Jordan HIcks

Abreu, Hand, and Turner were guys I thought presented amazing value in all formats.  I rarely have any must targets, I just go with the flow and hope to get players I like.  I'd take five shares of Juan Soto or Joey Gallo, but that's not always possible. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Took Yu Darvish late in my 3 leagues.  2-12 team leagues and 1- 14 team. 

Brad Hand -2

Lindor-2 as he fell to  injury concerns.

Brantley-2

Donaldson-2  Took him in the 14th and 15th hoping he has a little left in the tank.

Robles-2  Was the highest ranked OF forever as nobody was taking him.  Finally took him in the 18th and 19th rounds.

Waiting on my keep 10 and redraft leagues but I have Pivetta in all 3 of my leagues. 

I have Altuve in all my dynasty leagues as well and always have, I guess I just grabbed him early?

2xTaillon

2xCarrasco

2xOsuna even though I've been dumping on him here. 

Taillon & Osuna, unanimous. Lindor or Correa. One of the two Gronks @ C. MadBum & Sean Newcomb. Eaton & CarGo as value plays in 5 OF leagues. Vlad, Senzel, Whitley, Bichette, Kieboom, Hays in h2h or NA leagues. I thought Luzardo would be but he's going way too high

Taillon & Osuna, unanimous. Lindor or Correa. One of the two Gronks @ C. MadBum & Sean Newcomb. Eaton & CarGo as value plays in 5 OF leagues. Vlad, Senzel, Whitley, Bichette, Kieboom, Hays in h2h or NA leagues. I thought Luzardo would be but he's going way too high
Luzardo already on the shelf for awhile. When he comes back he will probable be on an inning count so I doubt most will not get the production they thought when he was drafted.

I have Choo and Skaggs in 3 of 4.  This was intentional.  And it was almost all 4 with Choo, but I talked myself into Braun instead of him in Pie.

I have Clevinger in all 4.  This was not intentional, but he was a keeper in 2 of them so it shouldn't be as surprising as I thought at first glance.

I have Choo and Skaggs in 3 of 4.  This was intentional.  And it was almost all 4 with Choo, but I talked myself into Braun instead of him in Pie.

I have Clevinger in all 4.  This was not intentional, but he was a keeper in 2 of them so it shouldn't be as surprising as I thought at first glance.
Choo has always been oddly easy to talk oneself into, easy to talk oneself out of. Choo is coo coo that way

Choo has always been oddly easy to talk oneself into, easy to talk oneself out of. Choo is coo coo that way
20/7 bats at the top of the order with a good avg and great obp should not be priced like him.  Springer has upside, but expectations for the two shouldn't be as different as their respective prices indicate.

German Marquez 

Chris Archer :oldunsure:   :scared:

Andrew McCutcheon

Tyler Skaggs

Fat Schwarbs 

Jorge Polanco

Roughed Odor

I'm in 4 leagues, all drafted now and fairly diversified this year. One league doesn't use pitchers

x2 - Astudillo, Jansen, Smoak, JBell, Altuve, Lowrie, Gennett, Mazara, Benintendi, Bradley Jr., KDavis, Laureano, Carrasco, Taillon, Castillo, Pivetta, Kikuchi, Yates, Colome, Pressly,

x3 - Bird

Marquez, Flaherty and Morton

I also always seem to have some shares of Hosmer and Segura.  Not excited about either all that much, but Segura seems to put up consistent numbers year to year.

I have 11 leagues from Cake change to mostly $250

A Reyes 7

Flaherty 5

Osuna 5

Strahm 4

Buehler 4

B Morrow 4

Nola, Cole, Geinke, Parker, J James 3

Dom Santana 7

Soto, Correa  6

McMahon, Astudillo  5

Hampson, Eloy, Acuna, Bregman  4