What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED 1 Opening (REBUILD) in Superflex Dynasty (1 Viewer)

Metallian

Footballguy
We have 1 opening in this established dynasty league entering its 10th season. 

• $65 for 2019 or $120 for 2 years. The team requires at least a 2-year rebuild. I want someone who enjoys rebuilds and revels in taking a team from worst to first. 
  • 12 Team PPR
  • Funds kept safe in Leaguesafe  
  • 25-man rosters (expanded to 29 for rookie draft, cut back to 25 in August)
  • Victory Points Standings 
  • Blind Bid waivers
  • QB Flex option. Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF/ST, 1 Flex (QB/RB/WR/TE), 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE) 
  • Rookie Draft picks can be used on rookies, available free agents, or devy (College) players. Only 7 college players can be drafted per rookie draft, for the entire league. This is so the rookie drafts are not too watered down. 
  • Home Field Advantage in the Playoffs (bonus points added to the higher seed, based on the difference between the teams' average weekly points). 
  • Toilet Bowl: Non-playoff teams play for improved draft position. Keeps all teams motivated and involved. 
  • Regular Season Payouts: 1st $125, 2nd $100, 3rd  $75
  • Playoff Payouts: 1st $210, 2nd $125, 3rd $75

Bylaws: http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=33561&O=26

Roster: http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=33561&O=07&F=0010

Contact: send an email through the communication link on the website. In the email, please send links to some other leagues you're in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, but there is no communication link on the website. My other leagues have a link to Email Commissioner, but maybe that is only available to league members. Please contact me at jhofius@gmail.com and I'd be more than happy to discuss my other leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread