What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NCAA Tourney Thread: Nation has to watch Virginia again (1 Viewer)

LOL this interviewer lady after the UC Irvine win.

Interviewer: "Your guys are incredibly clutch.  They are now 0-9 in games decided by 5 points or less".

UCI Coach: "I assume you mean 9-0.  And also I'm pretty sure we won this game by 6".
:lol:  I liked how she tried to save it by saying math was not her strong suit.  70-64 is a toughie.

I'm impressed that Colgate is hanging with Tennessee.  

My buddy is a former Patriot League player, so I get to see a lot of those games.  Not a tough ticket to get.  But I always feel like I'm watching high school kids playing for the most part.  Some times you get a team that stands out, but Colgate did not seem like one of those teams this year.

I'm impressed that Colgate is hanging with Tennessee.  

My buddy is a former Patriot League player, so I get to see a lot of those games.  Not a tough ticket to get.  But I always feel like I'm watching high school kids playing for the most part.  Some times you get a team that stands out, but Colgate did not seem like one of those teams this year.
Kid just had so much time to line up a 3 that the announcer said “Laces in “

He missed

Gardner Webb will have to earn it - refs allowing UVA to foul every time on defense.  About time to switch to another game.

The Barkley/Lee/Jackson commercials are annoying garbage.  They've never been the slightest bit clever or funny, and the "actors" have been mailing these spots in since the first one however many years ago it was.  I can't believe they keep green-lighting these.

Good first half.  ASU won't go away, no letdowns.

Not sure if anyone saw the shotclock flub in the first half, but it was pretty bad.  If UB loses by 1 possession, there will be some commotion about it.

Good first half.  ASU won't go away, no letdowns.

Not sure if anyone saw the shotclock flub in the first half, but it was pretty bad.  If UB loses by 1 possession, there will be some commotion about it.
First time I've seen Buffalo this year. I'm really impressed. 

It's not favoring either team but the refs in Oregon Wisconsin are terrible.  Calling phantom fouls,  fouls on the wrong player,  missing OOB calls. Just terrbul

Colgate may not go far in the NCAA tournament, but make a toothpaste bracket and it'd be seeded much higher.  
Stayed in a lake house on Lake Huron last summer and they had Close-Up toothpaste in the bathroom.  Boy, what a treat that was!  A delicious toothpaste; almost like a dessert toothpaste. 

Users who are viewing this thread