What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Excellent! (1 Viewer)

That one guy

Footballguy
Why are we not talking about this?!

Typically I shy away from nostaglia-centric reboots, but I’m gonna make an exception for this.  Keanu Reeves might be one of the coolest dudes in Hollywood and I can’t help but support him.  Welcome back Bill S Preston, Esquire and Ted “Theodore” Logan!  The guy that directed Galaxy Quest will be directing Bill & Ted 3, so there’s hope for something decent 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2019/03/20/bill-and-ted-3-officially-rolling-keanu-reeves-alex-winter/3224037002/

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the word "Excellent"?

To me, it's gotta be one of three things:

1. Bill & Ted

2. Wayne's World

3. Mr. Burns
Wayne's World seldom enters my consciousness even with the word "excellent".  Not even when I hear the song Bohemian Rhapsody.  Only time I have probably thought of it in the last decade was when I saw Bohemian Rhapsody and that cameo was truly awesome.

I really thought you were going to go with Ted "Theodore" Logan. That's who he's always been to me.
The John Wick series is so damn good that's who he has become....sooo much better the Bill and Ted. There I said it.

B&T is one of my favorite movies of all time.  I remember going and seeing it in the theater probably 8-10 times when it came out.  

Users who are viewing this thread