What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My stomach thinks it's soooooo funny. (1 Viewer)

TheIronSheik

SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER
For years, whenever I go into a meeting or any place quiet, it decides to start growling like a little dog seeing a big dog on a walk.  Great sounds in meetings.  But it was even "funnier" the time I had jury duty and everyone in the courtroom got to hear it for hours.  And I've tried eating more, eating less, eating a little.  Doesn't matter.  Nothing will stop it.  

But now it's found a new trick.  Instead of growling, it can almost imitate a fart sound.  So I'll be in a quiet room and it'll make the strange sound that doesn't sound like it came from my stomach.  To the point where I have to actually say out loud, "That was my stomach, I swear."

You're sooo funny, stomach.   :rolleyes:

Talk to your doctor, it's probably nothing but that's a common early stage of pancreas "issues".  No schtick.

Talk to your doctor, it's probably nothing but that's a common early stage of pancreas "issues".  No schtick.
Yeah.  Luckily at this age, I'm collecting doctors like they're Topps baseball cards in the 80's.  Good news is it's nothing to worry about.  Unless dying from embarrassment actually becomes a real thing.

Sheik, is it at least helping you - in getting closer to achieving that bodily produced ICQ  - "Ah-Oh" - that you have been chasing for so long?

This could be a good thing, if approached from the right perspective.

Practice.

Think of all the new body sounds that may open up to you.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread