What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rankings purely for DTs (1 Viewer)

Shawn

Footballguy
I am sick of looking for rankings for DTs (we start 2 with the ability to flex up to 2 more (highly unlikely scenario)) I am always looking for good DT2s, and all the rankings i find don't break apart D-line and have about 5 DTs on them. Where do you guys go to find your DT rankings?

I am sick of looking for rankings for DTs (we start 2 with the ability to flex up to 2 more (highly unlikely scenario)) I am always looking for good DT2s, and all the rankings i find don't break apart D-line and have about 5 DTs on them. Where do you guys go to find your DT rankings?
I usually use MFL site and go to the rankings on actual scores in my leagues.  I use that as a starting point and can filter for just DT so I can get a list of how ever many I want.  I then adjust my projections based on upcoming seasons and their expectations.  This has worked fairly well for me to at least have a list to go off of that mimics my scoring system. 

My league allows you to start either a 3-4 or a 4-3 so you do have to have 1-2 DT's depending on your roster makeup.  That said, I've had Geno Atkins under contract for quite some time now and he's been worth his weight in gold and I've supplemented the position by picking up a couple of guys of the WW each year just as fill-ins during bye weeks or in case of injury.  Last year it was Margus Hunt, this year TBD since I had to cut Hunt loose.

Users who are viewing this thread