What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should the Mueller report be made public (1 Viewer)

Should the Mueller report be made available to the public

• Total voters

sho nuff

Footballguy
See questions...assume necessary redactions to public for classified information or ongoing investigations.

Please vote and support your answers.

I think it needs to be out there.  To be transparent and show what was found vs getting two sides to the story and just being a partisan mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have heard the Trumpies doing their victory laps but don't recall any of them being against transparency here. But those goalposts are always on the move and I'd expect this situation to be no different.  Limbaugh and Hannity have yet to weigh in, after all.

Have heard the Trumpies doing their victory laps but don't recall any of them being against transparency here. But those goalposts are always on the move and I'd expect this situation to be no different.  Limbaugh and Hannity have yet to weigh in, after all.
Nunes and Collins have already said no. Waiting for the marching orders to filter down.

The two polls are a combined 33 yes 1 no so far.

I feel like eventually we'll see it but I wish (this won't happen) they just dropped it on everyone at the same time like the Starr Report.

The telling thing...we have how many popping up in the other thread with Barr's letter out.  Notice not one of them voted here (the whole point of making it a public vote and asking people to explain why or why not).

See questions...assume necessary redactions to public for classified information or ongoing investigations.

Please vote and support your answers.

I think it needs to be out there.  To be transparent and show what was found vs getting two sides to the story and just being a partisan mess.
Have you ever read a redacted government document? What kind of information of any value do you think you will find that won't be blacked out?

Yes, of course.  Russian interference in the 2016 election is a huge, massive issue.  The public absolutely has a right to know if the president colluded with a hostile nation or not.  If the Mueller report completely exonerates Trump, for example, it's good for folks to see that for themselves.  And likewise if the report is damning.

I wager that there's some pretty slimy dealings noted in the full Mueller report that many politicians don't want out in public.

But we the people should be informed of the misdeeds of our elected officials in order to evaluate their fitness for office.

Yes, of course.  Russian interference in the 2016 election is a huge, massive issue.  The public absolutely has a right to know if the president colluded with a hostile nation or not.  If the Mueller report completely exonerates Trump, for example, it's good for folks to see that for themselves.  And likewise if the report is damning.
Yeah, this.

Yes and yes.

I believe the Left will be hurt most by the release... they won't be able to resist more stinky bait and the nothing burger will stay on the grill for another 2 years.

Yes and yes.

I believe the Left will be hurt most by the release... they won't be able to resist more stinky bait and the nothing burger will stay on the grill for another 2 years.
Why would the left be hurt if it's released and it's a nothing burger? The left will continue to double and triple down on investigating nothing?

Why would the left be hurt if it's released and it's a nothing burger? The left will continue to double and triple down on investigating nothing?
Yes.. as they have been doing it for 2 years now.

Releasing it will make it near impossible for them to let go of that bone.  

Yes.. as they have been doing it for 2 years now.

Releasing it will make it near impossible for them to let go of that bone.  
Perhaps. I would encourage the left to let go of the Russia-Trump election collusion narrative, regardless of the release of the OSC report.

What do you think about investigating other potential crimes by Trump, his admin, or his family?  Stuff like tax evasion, money laundering, etc.

Perhaps. I would encourage the left to let go of the Russia-Trump election collusion narrative, regardless of the release of the OSC report.

What do you think about investigating other potential crimes by Trump, his admin, or his family?  Stuff like tax evasion, money laundering, etc.
Been saying that should be the target the whole time, and that they were killing any chance of a credible effort there when they pushed all their chips in on nothing burger.

I was told constantly that the Mueller report was going to send trump to the gallows.  So what's next?  Isnt it time to start thinking about the 2020 election for democrats? Or will more time be wasted???

I was told constantly that the Mueller report was going to send trump to the gallows.  So what's next?  Isnt it time to start thinking about the 2020 election for democrats? Or will more time be wasted???
Then you’ll be able to link where people said this.

The first response to your post and Kamala Harris doubling down might answer your question. 

Are you referring to the OSC as being a waste of time?

If so, that's baffling to me.  It did exactly what it was supposed to do. Huge success, IMO, even if I'm still not completely convinced of Trump's innocence. 

Again?  You realise "gallows" is being used emphasizing everyone that claimed he was guilty right? 

No to congress.

Yes to the public.  
Yes again I’m asking people to back up claims that don’t appear to be reality.  People were not saying anything close to that about the Mueller report here.

So stop

Yes again I’m asking people to back up claims that don’t appear to be reality.  People were not saying anything close to that about the Mueller report here.

So stop
Clearly you need a lesson on vernacular.  And polls. 

So stop
Only in your reality would you think he meant people thought Trump was going to hang. Here on earth, in the English language, we understood what he meant. 

Only in your reality would you think he meant people thought Trump was going to hang. Here on earth, in the English language, we understood what he meant. 
Only in your reality would anyone think that’s what I was asking a link to.  He understood...best you stop your usual stuff

I voted no to both. I get why everyone wants it, but I think a summary plus detailed open Congressional testimony from Barr, Rosenstein and Mueller is sufficient.

Then you’ll be able to link where people said this.
Three

It appears your buddy squiz was a fan of wanting trump to hang. 

Should I post more?  The search reveals dozens of posts.  The cool thing about that 2000 page thread is you can't erase history to fit your narrative. 

Yes it should along with the fisa warrants and every communication between Obama, his justice dept, FBI, intelligence and state department's.  

Everything leading up to and including the Mueller report should be released. 

Everything as they are all linked. 

I voted no to both.  I am fully comfortable with a summary of an investigation into trump's possible obstruction of justice being written by someone who trump hand picked after he stated that it's impossible for a sitting president to obstruct justice, after the man investigating him stated that he would not indict a sitting president but could neither indict nor exonerate him after investigating him. What more could you possibly need to know?  The president himself said he was totally exonerated. 

I voted no to both.  I am fully comfortable with a summary of an investigation into trump's possible obstruction of justice being written by someone who trump hand picked after he stated that it's impossible for a sitting president to obstruct justice, after the man investigating him stated that he would not indict a sitting president but could neither indict nor exonerate him after investigating him. What more could you possibly need to know?  The president himself said he was totally exonerated. 
ALL CAPS is what sold it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread