What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should there be an investigation into the Mueller investigation? (1 Viewer)

Why ? Potential crimes have been committed? A coup may have been attempted.  That's pretty big, no ?
Unfortunately we can’t see the report and almost nobody has. If there are things in the report that warrant an investigation than ofcourse. I would first like to see what’s in the report.

I welcome an investigation into the government's potential abuse of power in criminal cases. Its great to know that the GOPers now agree. That's a nice change. I look forward to this new protection of the rights of the accused outlook.

Guys...you are wasting your time.  This is a guy from FFT.  Full on qanon, conservative treehouse and gateway pundit believer.
Is that your way of saying opposing views are not welcome here? I don't agree with him myself, but I'd never say something like you just did. Do you realize how terrible you sound? It certainly doesn't make your denials of this being a liberal echo chamber hold water.

Is that your way of saying opposing views are not welcome here? I don't agree with him myself, but I'd never say something like you just did. Do you realize how terrible you sound? It certainly doesn't make your denials of this being a liberal echo chamber hold water.
I’ve already answered this...it has zero to do with opposing views.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/774930-should-there-be-an-investigation-into-the-mueller-investigation/?do=findComment&comment=21795430

I think the way I worded it as a believer in all things Qanon and complete crap sites like Conservative Treehouse and Gateway Pundit was pretty clear it wasn't just about being conservative.

@supermike80 also came from FFT...he and I agree on almost nothing...you can note that I have said almost nothing about him or warning people about him.  Because he engages in reasonable discussion.  Again...the OP does not fit that description.

Anyway...enough on such things...was just a heads up to those who may waste there time to let them know who they were talking to.
I've been outed 

I think the way I worded it as a believer in all things Qanon and complete crap sites like Conservative Treehouse and Gateway Pundit was pretty clear it wasn't just about being conservative.

@supermike80 also came from FFT...he and I agree on almost nothing...you can note that I have said almost nothing about him or warning people about him.  Because he engages in reasonable discussion.  Again...the OP does not fit that description.

Anyway...enough on such things...was just a heads up to those who may waste there time to let them know who they were talking to.
Who made you the forum babysitter deciding who is and isn’t worth engaging in a conversation?

There will be an Inspector General report.  If that report indicates that major crimes were committed, then  a grand jury should be impaneled.  

JbizzleMan said:
Sure. Lindsay Graham needs to explain why he told McCain to bring the dossier to the FBI that started this entire hoax investigation, right?
If those actions were done in good faith, then let it go....if they knew the data was a hoax and/or shoppped it around to media outlets, the. Some formal action should be taken, even if all that can done is Censure...

Speaking of election interference....what effect did the fake news hoax false narrative of collusion between trump and Russia have on the 2018 election. 

How many sheeple actually believed trump colluded and was treasonous due to the garbage they are fed daily by the liberal media hacks they blindly follow ? 

Sad how so many are easily duped by the enemy of the people media. 

You see a ton of these meek mindless sheep here. 

Quality stuff drobeski - I’m going to go ahead and put you on ignore now because I’m part of the liberal elite and would like to keep this as an echo chamber for myself but please keep posting.  Welcome!

Now that it has been determined that Russia on its own helped get President Trump elected without the aid of the Trump campaign, should Congress and or the DOJ go back and investigate why so many people in Trump world including the President kept denying there was any contact with the Russians when there were so many that did? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that it has been determined that Russia on its own helped get President Trump elected without the aid of the Trump campaign, should Congress and or the DOJ go back and investigate why so many people in Trump world including the President kept denying there was any contact with the Russians when there were so many that did? 
I think that’s what the obstruction of justice investigation was.

They duped millions of Americans, and most here, into thinking Trump was the one colluding with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Huber, Horowitz, and DECLAS are going to blow your mind.

Drop your socks and grab your... nevermind.
One lesson that could be learned from the collusion/no collusion debate is for people to be careful about jumping to conclusions.

Speaking of election interference....what effect did the fake news hoax false narrative of collusion between trump and Russia have on the 2018 election. 

How many sheeple actually believed trump colluded and was treasonous due to the garbage they are fed daily by the liberal media hacks they blindly follow ? 

The results of the 2018 midterms are completely invalidated at this point.  Every freshman Democrat representative should have an asterisk (elected under false pretenses). 

Get a panel of past AGs and FBI/intelligence people far enough removed from the current players that it can be viewed as impartial.
Great idea! What if we got the former director of the FBI, a Republican who had been reappointed by a Democratic president and was widely respected on both sides of the aisle, and asked him to head up the investigation? There's no way anyone would have reason to attack his credibility!

Orin Kerr on Twitter:

When an investigation doesn't lead to charges against my enemies, it proves that the investigation was corrupt. When an investigation doesn't lead to charges against my friends, it shows that those who suspected my friends of wrongdoing are corrupt and should be investigated.

Seems like some people were on the fence waiting to see what would happen due to the pounding from the media 24/7.  Hopefully now once and for all people will wake up and see that the MSM isn't credible.  Because if this doesn't do it for you, nothing will. 

Seems like some people were on the fence waiting to see what would happen due to the pounding from the media 24/7.  Hopefully now once and for all people will wake up and see that the MSM isn't credible.  Because if this doesn't do it for you, nothing will. 
It tells them what they want to hear, they don’t want truth. Their MSM news channels paraded Avenatti like he was a hero on there solely because he was anti Trump. They will eat up anything that fits the agenda. Comey’s boy spent 2 years on this....if that doesn’t resolve this fake issue nothing will. 

Oh, I see, you've been in hiding for a while so you're still a little confused.

Russia helped Donald Trump win the 2016 election. 

Fact.
No no...that part of Muellers report was wrong.  Only thebpart that says no collusion  are true (which doesn’t actually exist in those words either)

Oh, I see, you've been in hiding for a while so you're still a little confused.

Russia helped Donald Trump win the 2016 election. 

Fact.
I don't expect him to ever pick up that piece of knowledge that was dropped .  Maybe one day he will find it.

It’s their new rallying cry.....went from “Trump is going down” to “we indicted a bunch of Russian hackers that will never be punished “. 
Of course they won't be punished.  That would only happen if our President stood up to Putin, and everyone knows that ain't EVER happening with that spineless, compromised weasel.  He's probably busy looking to see if there are more sanctions he can get removed.  Gotta keep Daddy happy, don't want to get the pimp hand.  

We should def have an investigation into investigators involved in the investigation and it should be led by highly skilled and qualified investigators.  We should actually compile a large group of these talented investigators and have them investigate all things pertaining to federal law.  They’d be a department of investigators, but being they’re lawyers we know they like fancy words and department is so pedestrian.  I suggest Bureau of Investigators, nice ring to it?  This would obviously be a federal position, so full name something like Federal Bureau of Investigation.  Cool windbreaker jackets with the initials FBI on it, can just see it now.

Great idea! What if we got the former director of the FBI, a Republican who had been reappointed by a Democratic president and was widely respected on both sides of the aisle, and asked him to head up the investigation? There's no way anyone would have reason to attack his credibility!
That would be the difference with a commission vs. Special Counsel. You’d have an equal number of Republican and Democratic appointees. I get, your point though that a certain individual would probably attack its credibility regardless. 

The other big and significant difference is that it wouldn’t be looking at making indictments or criminality, just to determine facts and make recommendations. It might end up recommending criminal referrals but the focus would be on recommendations how to protect the US from foreign influence in our elections and keep the DOJ outside the sphere of political influence as much as possible. 

It’s hard for me see a clear path either of those things without some step like this. 

This is a massive L for the whole country. We got a very unqualified and undignified President. We have media that is almost entirely partisan to one side or the other. Russia tried to mess with our elections and is going to continue to do so. The President handled it poorly and maybe sort of obstructed the investigation into it because he has a massive ego. In the process we discovered Americans connected to the President's campaign were criminals. The DNC had it's own issues of feeding questions and stolen emails not to mention they have no focus at all. The Democratic Party is all over the place. There is no unified vision for this country and it seems most people in positions of power are just in it for the money. We are in a massive luxury cruise ship just adrift at sea. 

This is a massive L for the whole country. We got a very unqualified and undignified President. We have media that is almost entirely partisan to one side or the other. Russia tried to mess with our elections and is going to continue to do so. The President handled it poorly and maybe sort of obstructed the investigation into it because he has a massive ego. In the process we discovered Americans connected to the President's campaign were criminals. The DNC had it's own issues of feeding questions and stolen emails not to mention they have no focus at all. The Democratic Party is all over the place. There is no unified vision for this country and it seems most people in positions of power are just in it for the money. We are in a massive luxury cruise ship just adrift at sea. 
This is the biggest political scandal of my lifetime.  You had a sitting administration spying on a political opponent via a FISA warrant based on a phony unverified dossier that was paid for by Clinton and somehow renewed 3 times.  There needs to be an investigation into how this happened and hold people accountable.

This is the biggest political scandal of my lifetime.  You had a sitting administration spying on a political opponent via a FISA warrant based on a phony unverified dossier that was paid for by Clinton and somehow renewed 3 times.  There needs to be an investigation into how this happened and hold people accountable.
I have no issue with that but I think the Mueller Report should go public first. We need to know what exactly is being investigated. 

The bolded is completely false.  Stop spreading outright lies.

The FISA warrant was not based on the dossier.  Nor has the dossier been completely shown as phony.  No...there should not be an investigation into things that are complete bogus stories pushed by right wing media.

Users who are viewing this thread