What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump care, Trump just lied straight into your face (1 Viewer)

This is basically where we're at with GOP led healthcare solutions.....opps :mellow:

As you guys know, I wasn't a fan of Obamacare...that's well documented.  I really didn't think I'd see something like this ot there though...yikes.

So this is starting to gain traction again.  Trump's legal beagles are out to make Obamacare unconstitutional.  What I'm curious about is if he's successful.  There is ZERO legislation proposed to replace it.  Is this idiot under the impression that if he gets rid of Obamacare that it just goes back to the way it was?  There has to be something there to replace it.  Isn't this exactly the sort of thing the Democrats could ride to victory? 

"Trump is working on making Obamacare unconstitutional but no one, not even his GOP legislators have a replacement.  If he's successful, it will only achieve removing insurance from 20+ million people.  Demand a plan from the GOP"....narrow it / dumb it down to soundbytes but you get where I'm going.  

Users who are viewing this thread