What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Terry McLaurin, WAS (1 Viewer)

Guys. Miami this week. I’d be shocked if Colt is back under center. Case gives them the best opportunity to win. 

Jeudy/McLaurin would make a fine young WR core to build around.

So Snyder will probably bring in Andy Dalton to play QB on a fat 5-year contract.
Jeudy and McLaurin would be an awesome combo. I like fantasy players on good offenses. I think this would be good for Washington and McLaurin. I love Juedy though.

Bold statement when you don’t know who else is on my roster
I always find it strange that trading for a top end QB is criticized.   Ryan is on pace for over 700 pass attempts this year and I don't see any reason why that pace will slow with the defense they have.  Crazy potential numbers with Julio, Ridley, Sanu and Hooper to throw to.

I always find it strange that trading for a top end QB is criticized.   Ryan is on pace for over 700 pass attempts this year and I don't see any reason why that pace will slow with the defense they have.  Crazy potential numbers with Julio, Ridley, Sanu and Hooper to throw to.
If you do the math, QBs are basically worthless in a 1QB league because they are so easy to replace.  Decent QBs are typically worth a mid to late 2nd.  McLaurin is worth a late first already. 

Whether it's born of desperation or not, you still lost the deal.  Badly.  Tragically if dynasty.
I disagree. I have still Adams, Gallup, Chark and Hardman at WR

Mclaurin has scored 8 ppr pts since wk 3. Washington is a mess , they change QBs weekly and have SF, @Min , @ Buf and a bye the next 4 weeks.

And I only play redraft.

Ill be ok 

edit: Have Diggs also fwiw

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolphins CB Xavien Howard (knee) is inactive for Week 6 against the Redskins.

Howard practiced on a limited basis all week but didn't do enough to get cleared. It's a huge upgrade to Terry McLaurin's matchup. Eric Rowe will fill in as Miami's No. 1 corner.

Oct 13, 2019, 11:32 AM ET

Have to start McLaurin over Fuller today, right?  How much of Callahan's "run first" comments impact McLaurin?

He's not getting many targets with this gameplan in this terrible game, but he's doing whatever he wants on the ones he's getting. wow

He's not getting many targets with this gameplan in this terrible game, but he's doing whatever he wants on the ones he's getting. wow
No Howard and no Minkah have made McLaurin's job even easier. He had a great Senior Bowl, which the  local beat writer just pointed out. 

What is McLaurin's value in dynasty PPR? I am disappointed with Goff so looking to replace or add another QB. I was offered his Watson & Hopkins for my Diggs, Ingram & McLaurin. I think he is asking too much in a start 1 QB league. I have WR depth to spare, but still not gonna overpay. I really need to fix my hole at TE.
Hopkins > Diggs

Watson >>> Ingram + McLaurin

If you want to fix your hole at TE, take the massive value increase you get in this trade and then resell Hopkins and/or Watson.

There was never really a reason to sit him. He’s been running great routes, catching everything and has the QB’s trust. Also the defense keeps them passing. He’s a must start every week regardless of match up IMO

Was just offered two trades for McLaurin in different leagues.

1st is Hopkins for McLaurin, 2020 2nd and 2021 1st and 2nd

I told a friend in another league about the offer and he offered JuJu for McLaurin straight up

Why am I having such a hard time accepting both deals???
Because you should be. I wouldn't accept either, uh, either.

I told a friend in another league about the offer and he offered JuJu for McLaurin straight up

Because the first is terrible and JuJu doesn’t have a legitimate QB this year?

I wouldn't even consider accepting those deals.   The first is an overpayment for a great player.    The second is an overpayment for a horribly underperforming player.   Not sure how JuJu can be started in most leagues since he has no QB and the game plan is to run,run, dink/dunk.    

Does anyone think NE is going to severely take him out of the game? I mean who else does Wash have? I'd sell out totally in shutting down F1 and bringing the house against Keenum. This is giving me serious pause this week.

Users who are viewing this thread