What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Songs that need to be played together (1 Viewer)

Dan Lambskin

Footballguy
Watching Bohemian Rhapsody and noticed that I always expect We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions back to back (even though they didn’t at this point)

feel the same way about Brain Damage / Eclipse and Whammer Jammer / Must Of Got Lost

what else do we got?

Watching Bohemian Rhapsody and noticed that I always expect We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions back to back (even though they didn’t at this point)

feel the same way about Brain Damage / Eclipse and Whammer Jammer / Must Of Got Lost

what else do we got?
Whammer Jammer goes with Hard Drivin Man.

i have always enjoyed brandy by looking glass and what in the hell happened with that raccoon take that to the bank bromigo 

requisite The Kings - Beat Goes On / Switching to Glide, but it almost feels like one song.   

Beatles Abbey Road side 2 always sounds better as one medley than  individual songs.

I can't think of any combos of 2 songs by 2 different bands. 

Grand Funk Railroad - I'm Your Captain/Closer To Home

I didn't even know this was 2 separate songs forever.
That's because they're not. It was written as one piece, unless every interview I've ever seen/read with Mark Farner about composing that song is a lie.

Here's one quote from Farner about it

His problem was he didn't know how to end it. That's where the orchestra at the end came from.

Funeral for a friend -> Love Lies Bleeding         Elton John
I thought of this, too, but it turns out they’re one amalgamated song. No matter though - killer tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
 The Guess Who : No Sugar Tonight / New Mother Nature

David Bowie :   Oh! You Pretty Things  and  Eight Line Poem  always seemed to go well together when Hunky Dory is played in sequence. 

Users who are viewing this thread