What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** 2019 NHL Playoff Pool *** It's Brasky's to lose... Brasky lost it. (1 Viewer)

Zegras11

Footballguy
Tuesday Night 8pm ET Start.   Who is in?  

Cost $25/person

Payouts: will subtract fees for website and then calculate payouts from the remainder

rough estimate:

1st: ($300)

2nd: ($75)

3rd: ($25)

16 owners maximum

12 rounds, serpentine draft. Each owner must draft one team goalie (only one team goalie per team) and 11 other players. At least 2 of those 11 players must be D. You can have more than 2 D if you want. You can choose to draft your goalie or D in any round.

League scoring:
Goal = 3pts
Assist = 2pts
Game-winning goal = 1 bonus pt
Goalie win = 4pts
Goalie shutout = 3 bonus pts

this will be a live draft via the message board (Tuesday 8pm ET). Please plan accordingly if you sign up.

@mozzy84
@E Street Brat
@Bill Brasky
@falguy
@kupcho1
@AcerFC
@Dickie Dunn
@chet
@IC FBGCav
@Doctor Detroit
@Chemical X
@Aaron Rudnicki
@Foosball God
@Borden
@Gally
@Thorn
@Northern Voice

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Getz
2 Bill B
3 Rude
4 D Dunn
5 Cav
6 Thorn
7 Mozzy
8 Dr Detroit
9 Chem Chode
10 Franknbeans

11 Chet

12 N. Voice. 

13 foosball God

14 wineless zoonation. 

Alt - R the T

Past years this has been a slow crawl to finish this before the first puck drops Wednesday. We going to be OK? (Can’t remember if we usually draft starting Monday.)

Since I am still listed as an alternate, go ahead and pull me out.  I found two other hockey playoff leagues to participate and play in.

Roll for draft order here

send results to arudnicki@yahoo.com

and please put your name in the subject

roll 1000-sided die once. highest roll drafts first.

Users who are viewing this thread