What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is this enough or too much for Barkley? (1 Viewer)

gianthater

Footballguy
12 team Dynasty. TE premium 1.5 per reception. 1 ppr for everyone else.

Should I give up — Barkley/C.Ridley/1.12 for Kerryon/JuJu/Ertz?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd much rather have Barkley and Ridley. I mean, its not even close IMO. I like JuJu but Barkley is a generational talent. Not sure I could move him by himself for that return (or it would take that without moving Ridley and 1.12 IMO) 

I'd much rather have Barkley and Ridley. I mean, its not even close IMO. I like JuJu but Barkley is a generational talent. Not sure I could move him by himself for that return (or it would take that without moving Ridley and 1.12 IMO) 
+1 on ffmail4me....No way should you give up Barkley and a rising star in Ridley. Sure JuJu is good but he has a lot of risk with Big Ben nearing the end of his career. Kerryon is nothing compared to Barkley and Ertz worries me with Goedert looking pretty good.

I would much rather have the Barkley side of things.  He is too much of a difference maker even with getting a top TE in a premium league in return. 

I agree with the others.  There is a lot more uncertainty for who you would be getting...

• Juju -- can he handle the double's that will now come his way?  And Ben doesn't have much left in the tank.  Who's gonna throw Juju the ball while he is in his prime?
  • Kerryon -- Detroit seems to be non-committal about him being the workhorse
  • Ertz -- Goedert is only going to get better and start seeing more and more targets
Barkley is the workhorse, never comes off the field for passing downs, and is going to be leaned upon heavily when they finally get a rookie QB.

Ridley is promising.  Julio is getting older, could be a similar situation as to when Julio came in behind Roddy White.  May just have to be patient.

1.12 let's you add depth and a promising young rookie.  

I would stand pat with what you've got.

Users who are viewing this thread