What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NHL Playoff Thread: , Let’s shut this one down. Rangers making moves and draft on Friday. Bring it to offseason thread bromigos (2 Viewers)

I’d rather be hit with a shot puck with material covering my skin than bare skin

wont protect against bruising or bone breakage but it will protect against bleeding. But either way I’ll take my chances covered  

Last edited by a moderator:
Good game 1. 

Blues need to steal one Wednesday. Once rink rust was off (sold out intra-squad pillowfight notwithstanding), B’s were squarely on top. 

Playoff hockey so anything can happen, but... Over 6 on Wednesday 

@SWhyno: Dave Tippett named Oilers coach. He moves from expansion Seattle front office back behind the bench in Edmonton.

Thomas is out for tonight?

I know he didn't return to the game but thought he'd be ok

So...Krug a marked man?

@SWhyno: #StLBlues in warmups (Fabbri in for Rob Thomas)
Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Blais-O'Reilly-Perron
Maroon-Bozak-Fabbri
Barbashev-Sundqvist-Steen
Edmundson-Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester-Parayko
Gunnarsson-Bortuzzo

Rut Roh - let the conspiracy theories flourish - Bruins with 6 on the ice when they scored. 

What has happened to NHL officiating - it used to be pretty decent.

How’s that not 5? 
Edzo explained it well I thought - He was coming in and lined up to hit him - last minute change of his head position as he lost edge at board put him in a bad spot. Hard to change your point of impact at last second

ETA - in a college game it would be 5 and he'd be gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Edzo explained it well I thought - He was coming in and lined up to hit him - last minute change of his head position as he lost edge at board put him in a bad spot. Hard to change your point of impact at last second

ETA - in a college game it would be 5 and he'd be gone
Hate that about the college game

He has his head lined up the whole way. 

Gonna have to agree to disagree on this one I think. Gryz prob done for the series if I were to guess 

That's okay. Bruins will just start running guys. Cleanly, like Krug did.

Ghost Rider is pure shtick about punk and other things. He likes prog rock. Give him a break. 

Great analysis fellas. Really good. 
Caring about analysis while in a game thread when there are a million announcers and experts out there seems futile, but that's just me, and I wasn't accused of the bad analysis.

We'll still just run guys. 

Users who are viewing this thread