What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NHL Playoff Thread: , Let’s shut this one down. Rangers making moves and draft on Friday. Bring it to offseason thread bromigos (4 Viewers)

The Pens have won 5 cups since I've been old enough to enjoy hockey.  The Steelers have had a lot of success but they're quickly becoming the laughing stock of the league.  The Pirates recently made what may go down as one of the historically worst trades ever and likely have no shot of ever winning a World Series in my lifetime.  That's where I'm coming from.
I must thank you for Austin Meadows. That was awesome. 

Yea Kuch is going to get suspended but honestly how would anybody be able to tell the difference anyways. 

It was super dirty. He deserves it. What a colossal meltdown. 
I am happy to read this. I don't watch a lot of hockey, just kind of getting into it again. Was a big fan of hockey when I was a kid and LA got gretzky and my dad's company had season tickets. It was such a big deal and so much fun. Moved away and just couldn't do the whole IHL fan thing.

That hit and the end of the islanders game were such head scratchers to me. I was wondering if maybe it wasnt the sport for me because I dont like that kind of stuff and was hoping that wasnt just normal. 

So far these playoff games are a blast. Even my son is watching them with me. He almost never watches sports, with the weird exception being he will watch Cubs games with me. 

I hate the Sharks so much that I want them to tie this up, then lose on a goal off Jumbo’s butthole in the first minute of OT. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst thing about this Bolts/Lumbus series is a gushing Tortorella. That’s just not good for anyone. 

Winnipeg is doing an Oilers impression, not sure how a team this loaded is so meh. 

Mike Johnson getting lots of love on Twitter tonight for his work as an analyst for NBCSN (Sharks/Knights), super deserved, he is very very very good, light years ahead of Pierre Maguire and the like.
I love Forsland, when he did a game with a woman a month a ago, it was terrible.  They both were.  I heard her Thursday night (not with Forsland )she was good.  I was amazed.  Some people just don't work well together.  But I thought Forsland was good with anyone since he has the worst color guy with him always.

And the Pens down 0-2 to the juggernaut islanders. Doesn't say much for Pittsburgh but how did the islanders make the playoffs.  Pathetic performance by the pens, and this is probably the window closing for good. I would say no business losing a series to that team, but pens just aren't that good so, it is what it is.
:lmao:

Given the series is 2-0 Isles and the penalty disparity in Long Island, the conspiracy theorist in me is expecting a minimum of 3 Penguins power plays in the First Period Sunday.

:tinfoilhat:

I believe it was a WCHA crew.

Trivigno is out for tomorrow, which was the correct call. Dumb play and really could have changed the outcome the way it was trending.

What I don’t get is why Carle chose not to challenge. Such a critical point in the game. When did he think he was going to use it?
shame, I played with his dad and his cousin is on my son's hockey team. He also skated with us in our Father/Son game last season. Really nice kid. 

His sister is also very highly ranked with the USA Women's team. Lots of good hockey in that family. 

Don't like the Blues at all, but absolutely love them taking the first two in Winnipeg. Jets are bar-none, IMO, the dirtiest team in all of sports. I wish bad things on them. I really do. Getting swept by the Blues would be a good start.

glvsav37 said:
shame, I played with his dad and his cousin is on my son's hockey team. He also skated with us in our Father/Son game last season. Really nice kid. 

His sister is also very highly ranked with the USA Women's team. Lots of good hockey in that family. 
Carvel has a great line about Bobby earlier this year ... something like, "I wish I could have 20 Bobby Trivignos. We'd be the shortest team in hockey history, but we wouldn't lose many games." 😂

Look for Hildenbrand and Chaffee to be key players tonight ... they should be fresh, considering how little they played Thursday after the game misconducts.

Users who are viewing this thread