What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NHL Playoff Thread: , Let’s shut this one down. Rangers making moves and draft on Friday. Bring it to offseason thread bromigos (2 Viewers)

Can they string this out any longer?

@frank_seravalli: #StanleyCup  Final schedule:

Game 1 - May 27 @ BOS
Game 2 - May 29 @ BOS
Game 3 - June 1 @ SJS/STL
Game 4 - June 3 @ SJS/STL
Game 5 - June 6 @ BOS
Game 6 - June 9 @ SJS/STL
Game 7 - June 12 @ BOS

If west series goes six not seven why wait until mon 5/27 and not sat 5/25
It sounds like the plan was to do that if SJ ended it in five.

I have to assume there are logistics for hosting a Cup finals that are much more complex than hosting a second-round series on two days’ notice (as Boston essentially did for Rounds 2 and 3).

If west series goes six not seven why wait until mon 5/27 and not sat 5/25
That’s not how it works with the Finals. They have to lock-in the schedule earlier than they do with the other series. Final schedule always comes out early like this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
William Nylander has been unbelievable in the world championships.  not just scoring, everything.  his stock should be way up for a potential trade after this

That’s not how it works with the Finals. They have to lock-in the schedule earlier than they do with the other series. Final schedule always comes out early like this. 
Clearly, but not sure why there couldn’t be some flexibility. Seems an additional weekend game would be a good thing but what do I know.

San Diego 1 1 1 - 3
Chicago 0 0 0 - 0

1st Period-1, San Diego, Carrick 6 (Cracknell, Comtois), 6:56. 

2nd Period-2, San Diego, Kopacka 1 (Sherwood), 2:08. 

3rd Period-3, San Diego, Steel 5 (Sherwood), 18:42 (EN). 

Toronto 2 1 0 - 3
Charlotte 0 1 4 - 5

1st Period-1, Toronto, Bracco 3 (Sandin, Lindgren), 1:33. 2, Toronto, Greening 1 (Jooris, Borgman), 15:43. 

2nd Period-3, Toronto, Brooks 6 (T. Moore, Marchment), 4:52. 4, Charlotte, Jurco 5 (Roy, Renouf), 15:34. 

3rd Period-5, Charlotte, Roy 1 (Jurco), 7:21. 6, Charlotte, Sellgren 1 (Lorentz), 8:30. 7, Charlotte, Poturalski 6 (Geekie, Carrick), 18:19. 8, Charlotte, Brown 1 (Jurco, Fleury), 19:17 (EN). 

Got free tickets to Our Gulls Wednesday! Row 2! Probably best seats I've ever had for any sporting event. I've had some great rasslin and UFC seats before, but row 2 for hockey? Never. #whyarentyourow1though!soclosetorow1! 
Ive sat in the first row, second row and midway up on the lower level. Funny enough my favorite seat is my 211 in MSG up top. The speed at the 2nd row is insane but you miss some of the game. you will have fun regardless. Enjoy. Gulls are pretty much Americas team at this point. 

Got free tickets to Our Gulls Wednesday! Row 2! Probably best seats I've ever had for any sporting event. I've had some great rasslin and UFC seats before, but row 2 for hockey? Never. #whyarentyourow1though!soclosetorow1! 
I'm sure you know, but it's important to know where in the arena your seats are. Row 2 next to one of the benches or penalty boxes means you're looking through glass to see certain parts of the rink, which could be terrible blind spots.

Row 2 in the corners or end would be pretty sweet, though.

Ive sat in the first row, second row and midway up on the lower level. Funny enough my favorite seat is my 211 in MSG up top. The speed at the 2nd row is insane but you miss some of the game. you will have fun regardless. Enjoy. Gulls are pretty much Americas team at this point. 
Last game I was literally in the last row dead center ice. I loved it. Told my buddy I'd take season tickets there. Right on the aisle up. Legs out. See the whole game. I also prefer upper end one for football. I'm stoked on this experience, but think I'll probably go back to the cheap seats. 

Ive sat in the first row, second row and midway up on the lower level. Funny enough my favorite seat is my 211 in MSG up top. The speed at the 2nd row is insane but you miss some of the game. you will have fun regardless. Enjoy. Gulls are pretty much Americas team at this point
:no:  I trademarked "America's Team" ™️ during college hockey season. That will cost you bigly.

@CurtisPashelka: #SJSharks lines, d-pairs in pregame warmups

Couture w/Meier, Nyquist
Thornton w/Labanc, Sorensen
Gambrell w/Kane, Donskoi
Goodrow w/Haley, M. Karlsson

Ryan-Burns
Vlasic-Braun
Dillon-Heed

Users who are viewing this thread