What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NHL Playoff Thread: , Let’s shut this one down. Rangers making moves and draft on Friday. Bring it to offseason thread bromigos (5 Viewers)

Watching Canes 2006 cup run.  They had so much forward talent.  4th line was Kevyn and Craig Adams.

Great grinders.

Then  RBA, J Williams, Weight, Ladd, E Staal, Recci, Whitney, Stillman, Cullen.

So deep down the middle.  Commie, Frankie, Hedican, Ward, Wesley...Babcuck 

Ward played great but biggest thing I noticed has how much you were allowed to play around goalies.  Interference not a big thing.

Milbury is lucky to have a job at this point. 
He's actually terrible, and I'm cheering for the Bruins. I also played with his kid, who seemed nice enough the year I played with him. Not a bad player. Wound up transferring and playing D-III (this was back in the '90s).   

@SaraCivian: Oh no...it looks like something is wrong with Mrazek’s right leg. He slams his stick on the bench and skates off the ice. McElhinney makes his first appearance of the postseason.

Not the Isles day.

Unusual directed in by skate goal gets called back (not sure of actual rule but he never kicked it towards the net - he was kicking it out front).

Then it looks like eberly's shot may have gone in so ref stops play. Meanwhile NY is sure to have another chance as every carolina player is within 2 feet of crease. No goal, of course so canes get free stoppage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then it looks like eberly's shot may have gone in so ref stops play. Meanwhile NY is sure to have another chance as every carolina player is within 2 feet of crease. No goal, of courage so canes get free stoppage.
Yeah that was a bad whistle that I'm very glad happened. 

Injury issues have to be catching up to Carolina soon unless they can get some guys back. Can't keep replacing guys with call ups. 

Lindell would make a soccer player blush tonight and I like how the NBC broadcast is all over some light tap but doesn’t mention Cogliano’s trip that created the turnover for the 2 on 1 shorty he scores to make it 2-2.

crazy 3rd.  this series is pretty awesome.  but I’ll wait until the ratings come in to decide if it’s actually good or not.

i have an email in.....lots of people likely waiting,  but i have a chance for 2.  hang in.
I expected they were getting hammered if requests, if you can't get them no biggie.  I appreciate the effort.  Thanks.

Injury issues have to be catching up to Carolina soon unless they can get some guys back. Can't keep replacing guys with call ups. 
Not sure I understand why there's an extra day off tonight in the scheduling of this series but I'm sure Carolina is extremely grateful for it.

Not sure I understand why there's an extra day off tonight in the scheduling of this series but I'm sure Carolina is extremely grateful for it.
Same here. So are the Bruins with their age and length of series vs. Toronto. I expect them to come out fresh tonight.

Happy to give up the picks to get Fox now and not have to worry about him ending up with another team.

Obviously getting the #2 pick helps a ton but by the end of the summer, the Rangers system will have been significantly rebuilt with not just good depth but some real top end talent for once.

ratings though 
@NBCSportsPR

· 3h

NBC’s Saturday primetime 2OT @BlueJacketsNHL @NHLBruins Game 2 is most-watched Rnd 2 Game 2 ON RECORD, posting a Total Audience Delivery of 2.913 mil viewers, up 30% from comparable NBC game last year (San Jose/Vegas). TV-only audience peaked at 4.1 mil viewers from 11:30-11:45pm

The pregnant soccer Mom cars.com commercial is sending the message- if you yell at your kid when they play soccer,  you deserve a new car.

Users who are viewing this thread