What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with this PPR dynasty offer, really on the fence (1 Viewer)

Should I make this trade?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No way Jose!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ffmail4me

Footballguy
I've gone back and forth with counters for the last 24-48 hours. This is our last attempt. Would love feedback if you guys don't mind.

Give: Kupp and Lockett
Get: Golloday and Njoku

Roster: (we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1flex)
Ryan, Cousins, Darnold
Gurley, Gordon, Guice, Lewis, Gio
Julio, Kupp, Lockett, Shepard, Crowder, Callaway, Moncrief, Hogan, Chester Rogers
McDonald, Reed, Ian Thomas, Eifert
Picks 1.7, 2.7, 3.7

Likely weekly starters are in bold with current roster. While I hope McDonald has an increased roll with AB and Bell gone, can't say I'm overly confident he's an ever week starter at TE (nor anyone else on my roster) 

So is it worth sliding Shepard or Crowder as my #3 weekly starter (or WR at 1.7) to get Njoku as my starting TE and go from Kupp to Golloday? What say you sharks? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Golladay / Njoku side of the deal.  and I would go WR hunting at 1.7 (or best player, but lean towards WR)

Unless it's a TE premium league no way would I add a 5th TE.
Eifert has only played 14 games in 3 years.  Jordan is an injury waiting to happen as he's only played 31 games in 3 years.  Thomas is Olsen's replacement, but that will / should happen next year.  McDonald is solid, but Njoku's situation is better.  As to value, the Golladay / Njoku side is much better.  You can't even get a sniff of a trade with the other TEs (Jordan and Eifert, as I have them and no one wants them)... I would not trade to get Jordan or Eifert due to the injuries.  

Users who are viewing this thread