What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McGuire for Abdullah (1 Viewer)

cloppbeast

Footballguy
I have Dalvin Cook and Elijah McGuire. The other guy has LeVeon Bell and Ameer Abdullah. Should be the easiest situation to get a handcuff.

Except the guy is being completely belligerent about it. I've offered the trade, reject no counter. I send another offer including a message appealing to his senses, reject no counter no reply. 

How much is too much to add so as to make this happen? Or do I just let it be? Should I offer Cook for Bell instead?

I have Dalvin Cook and Elijah McGuire. The other guy has LeVeon Bell and Ameer Abdullah. Should be the easiest situation to get a handcuff.

Except the guy is being completely belligerent about it. I've offered the trade, reject no counter. I send another offer including a message appealing to his senses, reject no counter no reply. 

How much is too much to add so as to make this happen? Or do I just let it be? Should I offer Cook for Bell instead?
Some people just don't want to trade-even if it is a fair offer that makes sense and don't go out of your way to try and make it happen and have it turn into an unfair trade for you.   Given Cook's injury risk I actually would probably turn you down as well and highly unlikely he'll trade Bell for Cook.

I would rather have McGuire over Abdullah even with the handcuff aspects.  I don't think Abdullah will end up being much value.  He hasn't done anything so far and I don't think that changes. 

Users who are viewing this thread