Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Zyphros

Post your rookie drafts - 2019

1 minute ago, wgoldsph said:

Make it one post bro

Is that preferred, a bunch of different leagues in 1 post? my apologies I thought people would want each league separately. 

Just now, ffmail4me said:

Is that preferred, a bunch of different leagues in 1 post? my apologies I thought people would want each league separately. 

Personally, since each league is only 6-7 picks in I feel like multiple posts clutter the page.  Just my opinion.

16 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

I think Fant is good value for sure, but I feel pretty good with my 3 TEs. You still would go Fant over taking a WR? I went back and forth on that in my head for a while. (thank you for the quick response!) 

Yes. Those WRs are all the same. You still get one next anyway. 

18 minutes ago, Ratbone said:

Yes. Those WRs are all the same. You still get one next anyway. 

Disagree greatly with the value on those wr.  Hardman and Butler aren't going anywhere near any of my squads.

38 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

Disagree greatly with the value on those wr.  Hardman and Butler aren't going anywhere near any of my squads.

I agree but there are three others and two of them will be there to choose from. 

2 hours ago, Ratbone said:

I agree but there are three others and two of them will be there to choose from. 

I have Isabella on the teir above them, basically him being the last of the Campbell Samuels group remaining.

16t ppr qrwwtfkddddddd

1. Jacobs 

2. Harry

3. Montgomery 

4. Sanders

5. Metcalf

6. Isabella

7. AJ Brown

8. Henderson

9. Hockenson

10. Murray

11. Fant

12. Campbell

13. OTC

Edited by slackjawedyokel
Updated draft

5 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

I have 10 (yes 10 😄)  12 team PPR dynasty league rookie/fa drafts that started this morning. I don't mind posting every one of them if you guys want to see. But I would like to ask for some help, and yes I'm aware Assistant Coach forum exists but also aware its DEAD. And figured this might help others drafting today too...

It's dead because people don't make good posts in it.

But go ahead and ruin this thread for everyone else and pay no mind to what the board admins want, we're all here to serve you.

42 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

But go ahead and ruin this thread for everyone else and pay no mind to what the board admins want, we're all here to serve you.

Sounds like I caused you a lot of personal pain and stress. You have my sincerest apologies. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

So the same people that make great posts here in SP make poor posts in AC? Don’t get that. It seems to me that despite admins best efforts for a solution the most optimal course of action is to allow one “thread” in the shark pool that allows people to ask for trade advice. 

• Like 5