What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2019 Masters Thread*** (1 Viewer)

20 year old amateur from Japan starts his Masters career off going birdie-birdie.  However brief it will be, Takumi Kanaya sits atop the leaderboard after 3, all 135 pounds of him (wet).  Listed at 5' 6".

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wanna take a crack at why I can stream the featured groups beautifully on my phone but not at all on my smart TV?

"not available on my platform"

Anyone wanna take a crack at why I can stream the featured groups beautifully on my phone but not at all on my smart TV?

"not available on my platform"
its not an app.  use an internet browser to access cbssports.com.  go to golf.  then look for featured groups.  that is the live stream for some odd reason.  they are showing garstinka, finau and stenson.

El Tigre appears to be on his game.   Straight and long off the tees to start. 

#Otisbetinplay

I have always been a Phil fan, love his ability to work around the green. I apologize if this story from People is a Honda, but it's just too good.

Singer Jake Owen Says Phil Mickelson Told Him to Go ‘F--- Himself’ After Match with Tiger Woods
Mickelson had the perfect clapback for critics, including Owen, after he beat Woods for $9 million
Note to golf fans: Phil Mickelson doesn’t care if you were bored during his match against Tiger Woods last year, even if you’re a music star.

During a recent appearance on the Barstool podcast ForePlay, country singer Jake Owen recalled when he ran into Mickelson at Jordan Spieth’s wedding last November, just a day after the 48-year-old beat Woods for a $9 million cash prize during a much-hyped event dubbed, “The Match.”

Aside from being unique in that it was golf’s first pay-per-view event, what made the match so intriguing — in addition to the winner taking home millions — is that the two golfers were able to make side bets for additional money.

The event, however, was plagued with technical problems, and customers who shelled out money to watch were angry when organizers began broadcasting it for free nearly halfway through. Additionally, many fans thought the golfing legends simply weren’t giving it their all — and Owen was one of them.

“I did give Phil Mickelson a lot of s—,” he said on the podcast of running into him at the wedding. “It was the day after he played Tiger, and I had a few cocktails, and I saw him across the room and I was like, ‘I have to go tell this guy what I think.’ “

He continued: “So I walked over to him. I was like, ‘Hey Phil, you owe me f—ing $29.99 … for wasting four hours of my life with the s—iest golf I’ve ever seen! You guys hype this whole thing up about this big match? You guys couldn’t even make three birdies between the two of you? I want my $29.99 and apologize to me for some s— golf!'”

Naturally, Mickelson had the perfect clapback.

“He pulls out a wad … and grabs a $100 and he’s like, ‘Yeah, I won 90,000 of these yesterday,’ ” Owen recalled. “Take $100 and go f— yourself.’ Right in my face.”

The story may sound too good to be true, but Mickelson himself confirmed it on Twitter. Wrote Mickelson, “true story,” along with a blushing smiley emoji.
I'm sure he had been inundated with people bothering him about a part of the event that he had no control. I bet he just wanted to have fun at the party, and this bozo is all up in his face. Anyway, great response!

He's falling apart out there. Bogey 5, misses a short one for birdie on 6 and now yanks his approach on 7.

Tiger mentioned a few days ago he had to cut down the time practicing shots/putting due to his body. Just walking Augusta will take a toll and I expect him to probably struggle by Saturday and Sunday. 

Users who are viewing this thread