What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Interested Are You In The Masters Golf Tournament? (1 Viewer)

How Interested Are You In The Masters Golf Tournament?

• Extremely - It's can't miss TV

Votes: 80 30.1%
  • Very - Looking foward to it

Votes: 55 20.7%
  • Somewhat - I'll watch as I know it's iconic and important

Votes: 27 10.2%
  • Not very - May watch a tiny bit but not very interested

Votes: 29 10.9%
  • Not at all - Don't care

Votes: 64 24.1%
  • Actually dislike it - Attention it gets is annoying

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
That would never happen in normal times. We lose balls like that at our club but with crowds and spotters that ball would have been found in seconds. Sucks  

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
That would never happen in normal times. We lose balls like that at our club but with crowds and spotters that ball would have been found in seconds. Sucks  
Yeah. Really unfair/unfortunate. I could even envision if it were a non-medal event the group agreeing that it was clearly in play and either allowing a free drop or a stroke +drop in the area it is believed to be. 

@JoelMBeall: Bryson DeChambeau's 2020 Masters, summed up by Jon Rahm. 

Q: Were you involved in the search for Bryson's ball at all? 

RAHM: Which one?

Is there a thread?  They will be chasing the sun all weekend.  
They should be pretty close to back on schedule after tomorrow morning. Once they know when they can start the 3rd round they’ll either go traditional or split tees to finish on time Sunday. 

They should be pretty close to back on schedule after tomorrow morning. Once they know when they can start the 3rd round they’ll either go traditional or split tees to finish on time Sunday. 

Ah, didn't think they wanted to split tee today.  With no football really on today it will be like a regular Masters Saturday.

Bryson did get screwed there. Correct ruling per the rule, but harsh. If he were my opponent in match I let him drop. 
I agree it was a tough break and cost him at least 3 strokes and he was pissed off for a few holes after. Can`t believe with rangers everywhere they could not find it.  Had to be plugged.

In my league if you lose a ball in plain site..meaning no water or woods but you just can`t find it in the rough we allow a free drop on a spot agreed upon by both players.  Of course that would never fly in the PGA as you are playing against the field not your playing partner.  The game is changing so fast.  I laughed when Faldo said "DJ does not care about long drives as he like to shape his drives and shots"   This was after a 315 yard drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about it but man...150 bucks for 3.5 pounds of food and some lays chips seemed like a really bad price to me. My buddy got it and said it was just blah. 
Pimento and cheese sandwiches are great for Masters nostalgia, but there's a reason they're like a buck at the course. 

Pimento and cheese sandwiches are great for Masters nostalgia, but there's a reason they're like a buck at the course. 
BBQ was iffy...egg salad ok...pimento ok...for us it was most meaningful to have the cups to drink out of all day and the branded chips amongst the rest of our feast.

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
Tiger still get to put the jacket on whoever wins? Thought for sure he was gonna withdraw 

After they did that little bit on Faldo winning one of his, they cut back to coverage and you could hear Jim Nance actually sobbing.  Then Sir Nick consoles him.

Did anyone else have to go through that?

Users who are viewing this thread