What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Interested Are You In The Masters Golf Tournament? (1 Viewer)

How Interested Are You In The Masters Golf Tournament?

• Extremely - It's can't miss TV

Votes: 80 30.1%
  • Very - Looking foward to it

Votes: 55 20.7%
  • Somewhat - I'll watch as I know it's iconic and important

Votes: 27 10.2%
  • Not very - May watch a tiny bit but not very interested

Votes: 29 10.9%
  • Not at all - Don't care

Votes: 64 24.1%
  • Actually dislike it - Attention it gets is annoying

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
B Langer made the cut at 63 years old? Finishes at -3? He's the best golfer never mentioned as one of the best.
I mean he only won two majors in a timeframe where there wasn't exactly a dominant golfer.  

He got close several other times, but I mean 82 other golfers have won 2 majors.  And for the most part even playing in 3 majors a year wasn't really a thing  across the board until the 70s.  

Well deserved win by DJ. He was pretty dominant all week and didn't really show the pressure much today.

Two questions.

1. Why didn't Im putt out on 18 and let DJ have the stage to himself? Dique move?

2. Is Paulina not nearly as hot as advertised? She looked very average today, not swimsuit model hot.

NutterButter said:
I think DJ has this
He looked like me golfing at times. Rushing shots, almost falling over after tee shots. Of course the difference is his balls go hundreds of yards straight down the middle. 

I'm in quarantine. That's what it's come down to. Still more entertaining than watching golf itself. Phasers set to mind numbing. 😉
This reminds me of the time my ex-wife's friend came over for the super bowl and spent the 1st half telling me that american football is boring and that real football is so much better.  I watched the 2nd half in the bedroom.  

This reminds me of the time my ex-wife's friend came over for the super bowl and spent the 1st half telling me that american football is boring and that real football is so much better.  I watched the 2nd half in the bedroom.  
Well that's just rude. I'd shut up and watch even if it wasn't my thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well deserved win by DJ. He was pretty dominant all week and didn't really show the pressure much today.

Two questions.

1. Why didn't Im putt out on 18 and let DJ have the stage to himself? Dique move?

2. Is Paulina not nearly as hot as advertised? She looked very average today, not swimsuit model hot.
Dj could have waited for his tap in, you are on crack with paulina. 

Great win for DJ. Very happy for him.  Obviously with the rain the greens were soft and the scores were low in comparison to normal conditions of early April, but I was surprised that Cameron Smith is the only player in Masters history to have 4 rounds in the 60s.  That's amazing that every player that has ever played there had at least one round in the 70s.

It's also amazing how good these guys are when they relax and feel the pressure is off.  Tiger takes the 10 on 12 and then plays lights out the rest of the way, like it's a practice round.  

Looking forward to April to do this again.  

• Smile
Reactions: Zow

Users who are viewing this thread