Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Capella

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread: thousands of Mounties on standby for nicest riot ever

4 hours ago, Juxtatarot said:

Too bad about the Bucks.  This was their year.  It's going to be tough for them to get better in the future and Antetokounmpo's supermax is coming.

I was playing around with their cap situation a bit.   My link Hope this works.

No way can they bring this team back.  

My guesses:

Middleton declines his option and signs for the max. Bucks will be "forced" to match Brogdon at a contract starting at something like $18,000,000 million.

With these moves they are already over the cap.  And this is where things get interesting.

George Hill has team option for $19,000,000.  That will be declined.  He's gone.

Nikola Mirotic?  He'll get offers over $10,000,000 and didn't even play last game.  He's gone.

Brook Lopez?  I'm not sure what his market is, but the Bucks don't have Bird rights on him.  I can see another team swooping in on a larger, short-term term.

Going to go back to being a very weak conference if Kawhi leaves.  If Middleton, Hill, and Mirotic leave like you predict, it would be interesting to see the Vegas odds on who takes the conference. 

Just now, Soulfly3 said:

i assume the 2 "blowout" wins (for each team) affects that number a lot, but still pretty amazing.

Dead even if you just count regulation time.

1 minute ago, Deamon said:

Going to go back to being a very weak conference if Kawhi leaves.  If Middleton, Hill, and Mirotic leave like you predict, it would be interesting to see the Vegas odds on who takes the conference. 

ehh, i still think this is overblown. Sure, Kawhi is a huge chip to move. But take GS out of the equation, and i think the balance is close. where the discrepancy lies now is with the bottom teams. If Durrant goes to NY, should be end of inbalance talk