What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread: Toronto Raptors win NBA title #1.33 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys think anteaternintendo could dunk from a high school three point line if he really tried or what take that to the bank bromigos 

do you guys think anteaternintendo could dunk from a high school three point line if he really tried or what take that to the bank bromigos 
he could. he could also standing within a foot of the basket with Embiid defending him, and Embiid would send the ball to Jupiter. Joel will take that straight to the bank  :fro:

Pretty sure that everyone on the sixers just didn’t read the scouting report before the series, then found it on Sunday and were like “oh, riiiight, I guess that’s what we should do. Yeah, that makes a lot more sense”

What are your thoughts on Kareem being at the game?  At first I thought it was cool, but then thought he hated it here and hightailed it out of town as soon as he could, why should people be thankful he stopped in to say hi?
Milwaukee then was... well.. not a lot different, unfortunately, but different.

not a super friendly place for a black man with a social conscience who wanted to be heard.  guy has mellowed with age.

so dumb when a player thinks he was unjustly called for a foul.. then he goes down and clearly commits a foul on the other end and acts shocked he got the whistle

could have crushed the dude's larynx there and he's wondering why the whistle??

if im the 76ers i sit embid down for a while hes got a bad knee and you go jaw hunting someone might go knee sweeping that is all i am sayin take that to the bank bromigos 

if im the 76ers i sit embid down for a while hes got a bad knee and you go jaw hunting someone might go knee sweeping that is all i am sayin take that to the bank bromigos 
if I'm the Nets, i sit all of my centers for fear for their lives  :fro:

Yup.  I remember that karate tourney a few back when that kid was kicking ###....and then the manager of the guy he was facing was like "sweep the leg". And he did it. And it hurt. Bad.  But to that first kids credit....he got back in the match and won.  

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
Yup.  I remember that karate tourney a few back when that kid was kicking ###....and then the manager of the guy he was facing was like "sweep the leg". And he did it. And it hurt. Bad.  But to that first kids credit....he got back in the match and won.  
and the one dude said get him a body bag and that my friend is no way to win the all valley chapionship in the nba take that to the bank brohan

Who would you have taken #1?  If you could redraft them right now, who would you take first? Which guys would you take over Simmons right now?
ingram, Brown, Lavert, Brogdon, Zubac, Bembry, Maker,  Pöltl, Heild, Dunn. I would definitely take before Simmons right now. In todays league you need to asa PG have a jumper which Simmons has zero of. For me just too many red flags for me to worth risking a top 5 pick on him. The draft in 16 wasn't great overall so the media really overhyped the prospects big time. If you are also asking who the Sixers should taken at one Ingram given team construction is the guy to pick or Brown or Lavert. The Bigs make zero sense. if they were looking for just a PG then Dunn is a better overall option at 1 than Ben. Ben just doesn't fit the Sixers personal. 

Kenny is way too conservative with his timeouts in situations like that. Especially with a young/inexperienced team, you gotta hit the pause button before it gets to 21-2.

ingram, Brown, Lavert, Brogdon, Zubac, Bembry, Maker,  Pöltl, Heild, Dunn. I would definitely take before Simmons right now. In todays league you need to asa PG have a jumper which Simmons has zero of. For me just too many red flags for me to worth risking a top 5 pick on him. The draft in 16 wasn't great overall so the media really overhyped the prospects big time. If you are also asking who the Sixers should taken at one Ingram given team construction is the guy to pick or Brown or Lavert. The Bigs make zero sense. if they were looking for just a PG then Dunn is a better overall option at 1 than Ben. Ben just doesn't fit the Sixers personal. 
terrible timing here bud  :lmao: 8 of 11 for 18 points, 9 Rebs, 8 assists as the 2nd half starts. Ben not so bad

Capella said:
Lebron’s level? Jesus Christ no wonder they’re angry. Hard to go through life that stupid. 
One of the biggest defenses of the tanking I heard from fans and I had this a lot on my old board and saw on social media was a chance to draft the next Lebron (in this instance Simmons). SO yes I did see those comments and comparisons a lot. 

SWC said:
I think The Great Freak could dunk from Half Court if needed too

Kenny is way too conservative with his timeouts in situations like that. Especially with a young/inexperienced team, you gotta hit the pause button before it gets to 21-2.
I was definitely thinking that he should be taking a TO at 75-64 after that Russell clear path foul (or somewhere around there)

Lol

mr. furley said:
so dumb when a player thinks he was unjustly called for a foul.. then he goes down and clearly commits a foul on the other end and acts shocked he got the whistle

could have crushed the dude's larynx there and he's wondering why the whistle??
I love the more the player on one end gets mauled and no whistle and then the other end the guy is barely touched and the refs can't whistle the play dead for a foul fast enough. 

terrible timing here bud  :lmao: 8 of 11 for 18 points, 9 Rebs, 8 assists as the 2nd half starts. Ben not so bad
I pay zero attention to a guy getting a TD these days. Defenses are so much weaker and so many guys get them. plus I expect Simmons to grab rebounds as he's almost an inch taller then most of the PGs in the league. He still can't shoot. I don't know why teams don't half court press him like they did in college because he caves in on that pressure and just clog the paint and dare him to shoot or give the ball up. Then if you need to get back in the game play hack a Simmons. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread