What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will be left after the Left eats its own? (1 Viewer)

Max Power

Footballguy
I'm not trolling and if you think this is, please reconsider.  With 20 people running for office it is much easier for the MSM to lower the bar by bringing Trump down than it is to giver voices to the candidates.  It really seems like older white men are not an option for the D ticket.  Please correct me if I am wrong. They have already roasted Biden and the hit jobs are starting on Bernie again. 

MSM is more interested in talking AOC (WHO ISNT RUNNING).... Over some of the current candidates.  I understand the lowering the bar approach, but what happens when these Candidates need to differentiate from the pack mentality?: 

I look at the polls and see the oldest white guys in 1st and 2nd by a wide margin so I don’t really get what you are saying.
Are you willing to go 50/50 vs the field they are they D candidate?  Not trying to bet, just curious. 

Are you willing to go 50/50 vs the field they are they D candidate?  Not trying to bet, just curious. 
Not really, they are also the most well known with the most name recognition so I think that’s helping them now. Once the debates and the real season kicks off people will get a chance to know more of the candidates and it can change. I don’t think it’s important that the nominee be an old white guy.

Also how else is someone supposed to feel about this thread when it's premise is that 2 Dems leading polling by a wide margin "aren't an option for the D ticket". It makes no sense from the start. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno. For the same reason if you say you don't think California is a great place to live you get accused of liberal bashing. 

Bizarre
That’s not the issue, the issue was you started a thread to find which is the least American State but then listed all the bad things about Cali like earthquakes. You were in no way defining it as outside of the  average but as bad. 

Insightful thread.
Imagine how I feel.  An independent voter who isn't sold on trump and can't get a good vibe on 20 D candidates at the same time.  The Heavy D people know full well that over half of them don't stand a chance... I just want it broken out for me.

That’s not the issue, the issue was you started a thread to find which is the least American State but then listed all the bad things about Cali like earthquakes. You were in no way defining it as outside of the  average but as bad. 
I stated what state I felt was that with examples.  Isnt that how it works?

Imagine how I feel.  An independent voter who isn't sold on trump and can't get a good vibe on 20 D candidates at the same time.  The Heavy D people know full well that over half of them don't stand a chance... I just want it broken out for me.
The election is a ways away, there is time to get to know them. Some will dropout quick, just like the GOP last go around. 

That's easy. Until further notice, it's Mayor Pete!

Earthquakes are bad.

So you think not having earthquakes is an inherent American quality? 
Wrong thread.

But I suppose to answer. I dont view earthquakes being American either.

However.....low on my list.  Didnt originally include it till someone else pointed it out.  That should tell you it's very low on my list

So first polling of likely Democratic voters shows age, sex and ethnicity are not huge issues for this election. So old white guys are not out. And really until Joe does something one waybor the other the whole thing is a bit up in the air. Bernie is your current frontrunner.  Mayor Pete is having a moment. Everybody else is kind of treading water trying to breakthrough. 

This is the second thread started by a non Democrat who professes to be worried about the number of candidates for the Democrats. Your concern is appreciated. We’ll find a way to handle it somehow. 

This is the second thread started by a non Democrat who professes to be worried about the number of candidates for the Democrats. Your concern is appreciated. We’ll find a way to handle it somehow. 
And believe it or not..I AM worried.  I do not want 4 more years of President Trump.   However I'm concerned, legitimately concerned that the democratic party is in greater disarray than in 2016 when they embarrassed themselves.  So when you say you got this and you'll figure it out pardon me if I think that may not be close to true. 

So I feel it cant be discussed enough.  

So the suggestion is to hold off until you guys figure it out who to back?

It's cool, I get it.  I just suggest you tune in to CNN for their Bernie commentary, because it isn't endearing. 

Wrong thread.

But I suppose to answer. I dont view earthquakes being American either.

However.....low on my list.  Didnt originally include it till someone else pointed it out.  That should tell you it's very low on my list
You also included air pollution because California scores bad on that. But it wasn't supposed to be about which State is good or bad but which is farthest from the average. American cities on average have pollution problems. California is actually only 21st when it comes to toxins released into the environment.

Users who are viewing this thread