What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TIME's 2019 list of 100 most influential people (1 Viewer)

You just cannot help yourself. :lmao:

Even Trump said the good doctor was "compelling" and "credible", along with every person with at least half a functioning brain.
Being compelling and credible does not exclude the possibility of being false. 

I’d bet my mortgage Ford was telling the truth.  

Kavanaugh’s evasiveness and outright lies about a myriad of topics while under oath cinched it for me.  

And now Teigen has been outed as being a pretty vile person (in other words, no better than Ingram, who is pretty bad herself).  Is anyone shocked? 
I wouldn't say shocked, but I'm a little surprised. She and John Legend seemed pretty cool and that they were doing good things. But its clear she had me hoodwinked.

Last edited by a moderator:
whoknew said:
I wouldn't say shocked, but I'm a little surprised. Her and John Legend seemed pretty cool and that they were doing good things. But its clear she had me hoodwinked.
A lot of people are big talkers online and on social media, and none of us are perfect obviously, but to go after people the way she did and say some of the vicious, vile things she did is pretty disgusting. 

Users who are viewing this thread