What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yuma AZ declares state of emergency as illegal immigrants run amok (1 Viewer)

About as clear cut an example of bias as I’ve ever seen.

Trump is a turd.

nothing

AOC is a turd.

Ban!

I’ve just come to expect it.  I’ve never seen it so blatant though.  Seems silly not to point it out.
You may also need to consider the source - you may not agree with that approach but I think the moderators do (and from my perspective should).

Yesterday, JohnnyU advocated shooting people who harass Trump supporters. When another user confronted Johnny with a hypothetical scenario which reversed the roles, that post was quietly deleted by a moderator. Yet's Johnny's post was allowed to remain.

Yesterday, Rohn Blutarsky used a prohibited phrase shortly after a moderator specifically warned him that using that phrase would result in a suspension. He was not suspended.

So......you can take your complaints of bias and shoot a few caps in its butt.
No he didn’t.  He advocated shooting people who assault others because of their attire.
So did the person whose post was deleted by a moderator.

About as clear cut an example of bias as I’ve ever seen.

Trump is a turd.

nothing

AOC is a turd.

Ban!

I’ve just come to expect it.  I’ve never seen it so blatant though.  Seems silly not to point it out.

Are you referring to this poster?

The General said:
I am very happy in knowing Trump is a giant turd :lol:

You guys remind me of children.  It's like when one kid says a bad word and gets warned that they will get grounded if they say it again.  The kid next to him hears this warning yet goes on to say the same bad word immediately afterwards.  The second kid ends up getting grounded and then proceeds to cry and complain how he's always the one that gets in trouble while the other one gets away with it.

GROW UP 

Some, but probably less than you do.
Some?  I would then suggest you aren't very familiar with FavreCo and LOD's body of work as compared to the General and the content he has posted on this board.

Their contributions to this board are far different and go beyond differences in political affiliation or support.  And again, as quoted already, action was taken on both.

Do you agree or disagree there is a difference between the two referenced posters that goes beyond political affiliation?

Content and overall tone of their postings?
The rule is the rule.  Clayton and other mods have said don't do it.  Do you think they were only talking to some posters?

Some?  I would then suggest you aren't very familiar with FavreCo and LOD's body of work as compared to the General and the content he has posted on this board.

Their contributions to this board are far different and go beyond differences in political affiliation or support.  And again, as quoted already, action was taken on both.
Wait , lod is FavreCo 👍

:excited:

I don’t follow whose alt is whose.  I’m not sure how I would even know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the topic. Have the Democrats agreeed it’s a crisis yet?
Some have.  

Jeh Johnson, Obama’s Homeland Security director

Asked about border security on MSNBC on March 29, Johnson said, “On Tuesday there were 4,000 apprehensions. I know that 1,000 [apprehensions] overwhelms the system and I cannot begin to imagine what 4,000 a day looks like, so we are truly in a crisis.

The debate seems to be more about the use of emergency powers, not about whether there’s an actual crisis.  The crisis is obvious.

Some have.  

Jeh Johnson, Obama’s Homeland Security director

Asked about border security on MSNBC on March 29, Johnson said, “On Tuesday there were 4,000 apprehensions. I know that 1,000 [apprehensions] overwhelms the system and I cannot begin to imagine what 4,000 a day looks like, so we are truly in a crisis.

The debate seems to be more about the use of emergency powers, not about whether there’s an actual crisis.  The crisis is obvious.
How Many at a port of entry? 

Users who are viewing this thread