What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2019 Summer Stalker T-shirt Exchange. Get the package out ASAP or be outed soon** (1 Viewer)

Ok folks, it might be early next week  before I get out the stalkee name to you.

I will try my best to get them out tomorrow,  but crazy things happening.

I will keep it updated

Just to be safe, you may not want to assign a Florida stalkee to me. There is a good chance I’ll be moving south in June. Will find out next week and update you on address. 

Names are going out today and tomorrow. If you dont get anything by Thursday, let me know.

It seems FBG is on somewhat of a health kick. Since I did it last, more Larges and fewer XL.

Names are going out today and tomorrow. If you dont get anything by Thursday, let me know.

It seems FBG is on somewhat of a health kick. Since I did it last, more Larges and fewer XL.
:bowtie:   I’ve actually worn some medium shirts recently - LOOK AT ME!  Although I’ll stick with L for this.

Thanks again for organizing.

i know that this is splitting hairs, but would my stalker please go L/XL.  some of the XL shirts these days, are enormous.  i do not need a tent.

i know that this is splitting hairs, but would my stalker please go L/XL.  some of the XL shirts these days, are enormous.  i do not need a tent.
It’s a tough call. I’ve been L for the same reason but officially bumped up to XL this year. They need to make an in betweener size EL (enlarged). 

What are we thinking for deadline this year?  There's a specific shirt I want to include, but my vacation isn't until 3rd week of August.  Worst case, I suppose I send complete package minus one shirt, then send one more after the deadline...

Never done this before - is there a list of people who aren't drinkers, or does that not exist in the FFA? ;)  

Just saw that people have included a couple beers from the area in their packages in the past, but if my stalkee doesn't partake, I guess I'd rather just plop in an extra T-shirt or something else.  

What are we thinking for deadline this year?  There's a specific shirt I want to include, but my vacation isn't until 3rd week of August.  Worst case, I suppose I send complete package minus one shirt, then send one more after the deadline...
Would like them sent out by July 31st, but the hard date is August 31st.

Never done this before - is there a list of people who aren't drinkers, or does that not exist in the FFA? ;)  

Just saw that people have included a couple beers from the area in their packages in the past, but if my stalkee doesn't partake, I guess I'd rather just plop in an extra T-shirt or something else.  
As far as I see, you are good to go.

Alright all names have been sent out.

My spreadsheet got a little wonky so I sent out 2nd PM to some people to correct shirt size.

So, recommended date to get out shirts is July 31st. Hard date is August 31st.

It is nice for people to post all things they get sent.

Have fun and be creative!

Users who are viewing this thread