What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2019 Summer Stalker T-shirt Exchange. Get the package out ASAP or be outed soon** (2 Viewers)

badmojo1006

Footballguy
It's back and I'm back!

Let's give a huge shout out to @kutta. He did a great job the last two years :clap:

For those new to it, it will be an exchange of local T-shirt(s). Things that arent easily available. I will leave the registration open for about a month. After that, I will send out your stalkee's name. I will do my best not to have repeats but this is the 6th year of it. And I will do my best to not give you somebody in the same state. 

The deadline to sent out your shirts will probably be mid-August. 

I am working with Kutta to get a copy of last year's database. So, if you did it last year, you won't need to send your information. 

If you are new to this I will need

FBG name

Real name plus address

Shirt size

You can PM me the info

Have fun with this. I am wearing one of my shirts for last year!

In so far:

Badmojo1006

DaVinci

Bluto Blutarsky

Oz

rail

Kutta

Joe Bryant

Long Ball Larry

Boltnlava

Plorfu

simsarge

joker

Getzlaf15

Senor Schmutzig

Nick Vermeil

Rich Conway

Da Raiders

Mr. Ected

Jayrod

EYlive

Nathan R Jessup

odin33

doowain

Super King

AAABateries

Karma Police

SouthJersey

Big Blue Wrecking Crew

Ketamine Dreams

Boots11234

Playing4Beer

James Daulton

Jules Winnfield

Otello

EY live

Mr. Furley

Waingro 

Worm

Ffweasel

Sandeman

39 entries. 

Names are all sent out. If you don't get info by Thursday the 6th let me know.

Would like to get shirts out by July 31st. Hard date will be August 31st. After that I start calling out people.

Also, really encourage posting photos of what you got.

Last edited by a moderator:
In! 

Can we state a preferred region for our stalker to come from? 

Or size of stalkee? 

In! 

Can we state a preferred region for our stalker to come from? 

Or size of stalkee? 
I don't want any requests for anything specific , it will just get too complicated 

And if I remember right 75% of the stalkee's were XL 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really.

And if I remember right 75% of the stalkee's were XL 
Go figure, most people here are big boys? ;)

I was pretty much kidding about the region. I did ask about the size thing last year, was told that would be okay. 

I'm IN, as I say every year, this is one of my favorite things we do here at the FFA.

Hard to explain it to people in the real world.

I wore one of my shirts to work on Friday, got several compliments and stumbled through my explanation of where it came from with results varying from complete confusion to snickers and head shakes.
"Like your shirt, plorfu! What part of Michigan are you from?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm not from Michigan"

I've had about 10,000 versions of that conversation. 

I wore one of my shirts to work on Friday, got several compliments and stumbled through my explanation of where it came from with results varying from complete confusion to snickers and head shakes.

"Like your shirt, plorfu! What part of Michigan are you from?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm not from Michigan"

I've had about 10,000 versions of that conversation. 
Yep. 

Wore my Boston shirt yesterday, had a few people comment about it. I don't get the same reaction with the Nashville swag (I'm sitting in a bar in Memphis, live in northern bama). 

As a side note, I'm buying XL shirts already (my stalkee will get stuff from Alabama and Memphis). Might have to pick up some beer while I'm at it. :banned:

I've been wanting to get in on this, but seem to miss the thread in a daze of movie and music draft threads.  Not this year- count me in! 

Users who are viewing this thread